+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: If anime is over 70 episodes, it is way too long

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If anime is over 70 episodes, it is way too long

Pretty much a long anime is not always bad tho the fillers are a true pain i do agree. A typical anime like naruto or bleach however is holding strong and in my opion isn't bad at all and has epic episodes in it that make you wanna keep with it despite the fillers that show up along the way.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

XD i don't like the long animes XS , they are tooo~ long and i can't wait until i see the end so i don't watch them hat much i am just watching Bleach now ^_^ , but i prefer 26 or 24 or even 13 episodes for the anime i can see the beginning and the end of it ...

and another one thin that i don't like long animes that when i want to watch an episodes that i have seen i don't know which one there is tooo~ many episodes in the long animes XD the most long anime that i have ever seen is Great Teacher Onizuka and it was i think umm 54 episode XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

lol u are right i agree with u shows need to have a beginning and ending due but ya naruto did have a ending the ending was when naruto whent off with the pervy sage and then it whent to shippuden if u followed the show right lol and sippuden naruto came back after his traning with the pervysage after 5 years lol really long time

Newbie Okysho is off to a good start Okysho's Avatar
    Thanks

I whole heartedly agree, 70 Eps is WAAAYYY too long, Even Gundam Pushes their limit with their 50 Episode series' sometimes. The only exception I see to this is probably Bleach because it had a really captivating start, but at this point it's just GET ON WITH IT AND END IT!!! Most anime are about 24-26 eps, that's a pretty decent length in itself I'd say. Unless it's really, REALLY good, then I can't see anything going further than 70 eps. Most really good series end before then. If we had a really really good long series, I'd say it can't be more than 90 episodes.

The Shrine of Onykieto- Okysho's shrine - Anime and manga scenario
    Okysho Kenyaku - Seal of Fire

www. onykysho.com

Newbie FRITZ is off to a good start FRITZ's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it's different. If the anime is good and has an unanswered ending to it on the last episode then there should be more episodes to it but I think have to many episodes can be a little much

Newbie Banshee is off to a good start Banshee's Avatar
    Thanks

Fufufufufufufufufu.....Long anime with no fillers, like Yu Yu Hakusho or Boogiepop Phantom are good. But, fillers make the anime interesting. I think it depends on the producers.
    Your head would meansomuch to me-ICP Fufufufu

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

For the most part, I agree. However there are a few exceptions to that. A series like One Piece that is not really about a plot, but about a group of characters that move from story to story can be a really long series and still be interesting. Then there are shows like Hayate No Gotoku that is a comedy / parody show with no really plot per say and yet it is really entertaining because of the clever writing and funny characters. I could watch that show forever cause I just love the characters so much.

There have been a few shows that are long running with a single story to tell that do with like Legend of Galactic Heroes someone else mentions and like Fullmetal Alchemist that work because they have a pretty complicated story to tell. Otherwise I do prefer the typical 13 or 24/26 episode series. It is something that I love about anime and something that american TV writers do not seem to understand. It is ok to tell one really good story and then end it. There is no reason to keep dragging out the story for the sake of more episodes and more dollars. it is sad to see good american shows like X-Files or Lost start out so good but get ground into the dirt cause they just keep them going and going well past their prime just to keep people watching.
    Who needs a signature.

Newbie NarutoAngel22 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I do agree with you sometimes its really hard to follow up if you miss certain episode because you need to catch up for new episodes...I have seen some reaching 100 plus episodes and I think it is way too much since some of the story should not been their

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast