Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: if u could make a anime

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

Re: if u cold make a anime

I would make something about a fantasy world (like the one I'm creating for my novel). It could probably be both manga and anime, but when I think about it, it's in anime.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah it will be hard and not easy to make it, But, Let’s look at the bright side I will make something Like action and some of comedy between but, I will change a little bit of story .as we know The Good side always win and the bad side loose so I will turn it upside down and let the Bad side win and see what happened Because I feel bored to be the Good always winner..
    I know it will strange but, it will make a little bit different then the normal other anime stories...

Foolish beating

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... Well, I'm very much into concept art, and I have a lot of character designs and their bios drawn out, lol... I'm sure I could come up with something.

If I were to come up with an anime... It would either be post-apocolyptic or fantasy. Something a bit serious, but not lacking humor either. Perhaps a bit of a love story in there, but not in a way... More deep and meaningful. Something with only a handful of main characters. There'd have to be action of course, and if there were any blood/gore or anything of the like it would be well placed.

It is harder than you think, because there's so much you can do with it!

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

If I were to create an anime the storyline will be about some spy organization. It would be like an action/adventure/comedy and the main character--it doesn't matter if a boy or girl--goes traveling through different countries, and will encounter totally random events. The plot will be about an organization that goes on missions but suck at concealing their identity and they are rivaling with another spy agency. Basically, the whole anime will center as a comedy but there would be violence as well.

Newbie Megsaturn may be famous one day Megsaturn may be famous one day Megsaturn's Avatar
    Thanks

i would make a anime of kunoichi ninja with girls that the boys would want so bad
    MegSaturn

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

me and my friend has made a manga...it's about ourself dreaming to becoming a very successful music band...book1 has already finish but it doesn't have many picture in it...but we will ask for help from our other friend to make drawing for the book...

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: if u could make a anime

XD it is so hard to make one X3 but if i made one it will be romance ,drama,comedy XD , i wish i can make anime that move the heart make you cry and laugh very hard XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie sakasumi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: if u could make a anime

bella raga so felice de entra in questo forum almeno posso riprendere a vedermi tutti i miei anime preferiti

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast