Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could be any anime or manga character who would you be? (MUST SAY WHY)

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

If you could be any anime or manga character who would you be? (MUST SAY WHY)

One day, I was goofing around with some people and it was a discussion about if you chose a anime
    character you could be who would you be, I'm not saying mine because it's a little embarassing and it
    wasn't Haruko. But what I am interested in is what people here on AO would be?
    If this is already one here, than I must of missed it somehow.

Thanks to everyone who replies back.
    Last edited by Haruko Haruhara; Jun 18, 2008 at 06:16 AM.

Newbie kira666 is off to a good start kira666's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could be any anime or manga character who would you be?(MUST SAY WHY)

i would be teru mikami from deathnote. however, i shall be much more prudent and have the ability to think for myself. he failed at that and was careless in many ways. revealing himself so rashly proved a strong difference from him to me.
    KIRA IS LAW

Newbie Gothic Haseo is off to a good start Gothic Haseo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could be any anime or manga character who would you be?(MUST SAY WHY)

If I had to choose I would be Haseo. He is so full of himself and arrogant but thats what makes him so strong. But at the same time he watches out for his freinds. Besides when he gets his 'Terror Of Death" job extension he looks awesome, oh and its Haseo from "Dot Hack Roots"
    ~Heaven doesnt want me and Hell is scared I will take over~

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Both of those sound really interesting and cool. Thanks for replying back.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to be *thinking clearly* *sighs* (Jake MCarthy) or either (The Darkness <Jackie Estacado>, since both of these characters come from Witchblade created by the american comic book in the year 1995 up this present year or so. Jake is madly in love with Sara in all the eposiode that shows and also a former best friend of Sara as well, but he is quite unrequited with all of the acts he has done, and later on he fells in a coma when defending the weakened Sara. This makes him in my first list.

For The Darkness *Jackie Estacado* he is a current wielder of Darkness, this guys has made run- ins with Sara as her opponent, but he is so freaking strong i wish to become hime in order to kick butt with anyone that interferes with my stuff. This bad guy totally rocks when he is unstoppable with previous eposiodes, you gotta watch this someday.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

well. i would be... Ryu, from street fighter. Doing the moves he can do is so going to be awsome and the training and possible of the Dark Hadou taking over
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be Usagi (Serena) from Sailor Moon. She starts out as a weak crybaby, but finds the strength deep inside her self to become stronger and all caring. She tries to save everyone including her enemies.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Newbie SapphireBloodlust is off to a good start SapphireBloodlust's Avatar
    Thanks

Of anybody, I would choose to be Sango, from Inuyasha. Not only is she very beautiful, but she has had a past that was one of my excruciating things to ever imagine, and for her to go on living with it, Searching for her brother, with all the strength and ability to fight down everything in her past, is amazing. And she deeply cares for all her friends,and would do anything for them. It's a absolutely amazing. It's wonderous how she actually does it. And on an upside,she's oneof the strongest in the group.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast