Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: If you could be any anime or manga character who would you be? (MUST SAY WHY)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could be any anime or manga character who would you be? (MUST SAY WHY)

i choose Brock from pokemon. He is similar to me in many many ways.

1. we care for our friends, pets, and all of that very deeply.
    2. We can cook well with what we have
    3. We both want women, but we just seem to always fail miserably.
    4. I'd rather not fight. I'd rather do something productive

there we go!
    Why hello there!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could be any anime or manga character who would you be? (MUST SAY WHY)

I got to say Ligato from Trigun because he's proud and arrogant and i have this kind of paranoia myself ,that's why.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

So many to choose from...

Hmm... I guess I want to be Haruno Sakura from Naruto because, we have the same personality and attitude, a Sasuke fan and because I want to be a ninja. Haha. In my dreams, of course.

Newbie Death Winds is off to a good start Death Winds's Avatar
    Living in My own Worlds of my Dreams ....
    Thanks

I like to be Natsumi in You Are Under Arrest because she is strong and fun in the same time she is so pretty and i do not want to be weak ...o^_^o...
    Last edited by Death Winds; Jun 29, 2008 at 06:55 AM.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Death Winds View Post
    I like to be Natsumi in You Are Under Arrest because she is strong and fun in the same time she is so pretty and i do not want to be weak ...o^_^o...
    me too i like Natsumi very much and i will tell you something that when i saw Natsumi i wanted to become like her and i start carrying heavy stuff but what a pity i am weak and in the second day from my plan to become like Natsumi my back start hurting me .. that is why i stopped my plan ... Natsumi number 2 on my list .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    me too i like Natsumi very much and i will tell you something that when i saw Natsumi i wanted to become like her and i start carrying heavy stuff but what a pity i am weak and in the second day from my plan to become like Natsumi my back start hurting me .. that is why i stopped my plan ... Natsumi number 2 on my list .. =^_^=
    What?! O.o Even I your brother didn't knew about that! sheesh you and your ideas! i knew about it when your back hurt you for a couple of days but i never knew that that was the reason ,anyways good for you whatever it is ^^ lol.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    What?! O.o Even I your brother didn't knew about that! sheesh you and your ideas! i knew about it when your back hurt you for a couple of days but i never knew that that was the reason ,anyways good for you whatever it is ^^ lol.

>_< i liked her very much ... and i wish if i am Natsumi because of her personalty and i wish if i can get her love Tokarien (if this is the right word) ... she is pretty and strong .... but my back really hurt me >.< ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would probably choose Light from DeathNote over anyone else as of now. He has the intelligence, the looks, the experience, the shinigami, and the notebook of course. I would do things differently if possible, possibly right those foolish wrongs. Would be nice to bulk him up with some muscle so he isn't a complete wuss.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast