+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: If you could be in any anime which one would it be?

Newbie XXkenshinXX is off to a good start XXkenshinXX's Avatar
    Thanks

If you could be in any anime which one would it be?

If you could live in an anime of your choice, interact with the characters, and have people read about your life, which one would it be?
    I'd have to say Outlaw Star. It's an old show thats not on the air anymore, but it's the first anime i ever got addicted to.

When it's all over, will you make me your's?

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Re: If you could be in any anime which one would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by XXkenshinXX View Post
    If you could live in an anime of your choice, interact with the characters, and have people read about your life, which one would it be?
    I'd have to say Outlaw Star. It's an old show thats not on the air anymore, but it's the first anime i ever got addicted to.
    i remeber hearing about that, was it any good... and to answer your question, i would either choose to be in Vampire Knight OR Inuyasha, cause I love vampires, and demons.

Newbie Metasnake88 is off to a good start Metasnake88's Avatar
    Thanks

If I could be in any anime it would definetly have to be between Outlaw Star and Black Cat. Outlaw Star is my favorite anime EVER and Black Cat is just too awesome.
    "You can love me or hate me, I swear it won't make me or break me"

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmmm, that's a toughie. I guess it depends on what my role in the anime would be. If i could be one of the main characters, i'd go for an anime that is more tuned to (somewhat) realistic plots, like Lucky Star or Suzuka.

If i could be a shopkeeper or something, or just some one who is in one of the cities, i'd like to be in Cowboy Bebop. I would just want to run a food stand on some planet the Bebop gang comes to visit.
    Why hello there!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

MsUzumaki12 (Oct 23, 2008), SweetCandi (Oct 22, 2008)

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

well there is alot of anime that i wish i could be in ..well depending on the part i would play .
    for now i choose fruit basket..that's an awsome anime..to be be able to live in a house with hotties all day long ,24-7 ,^_^..wow what a fantasy! ..lol ..i love to cook and be the house maid any day for them..just as long as i get to look at the hot faces and see a smile on their face would make my day..and everybody of course would like me..(just like how they all adore the girl in the anime ..i wanna be just like her)

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, like Neo said, it depends what role I get to play in the series.

Like, I would deffinatly be in Death Note if I was the main Shinigami, or a main character in general. I love the anime, and I would want to be the one who found a Death Note.

Another anime I would love to be in, no matter what type of roll I would get (though I'd prefer a main roll), would be Loveless. Why? Just because. I love the anime, and all the people have cat ears and a tail! I would absolutely love that!

And, so, those are my two main options for an anime I would want to be in! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

i would want to be in Bleach because, i would want to be a soul reaper and carries a sword all the time and i could probably reach bankai and beat every one.

And, i would want to be in Hellsing so, i can be an actual vampire XD and make people my slaves so, i can have a vampire army! XD And, i could live for a very long time.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie raya is off to a good start raya's Avatar
    Thanks

i would be in trygun cus i am sota like vash the stamped in a way, and no im not bloude like him i havd dark hair. i would do what vash does help people with bad guys and try not to kill enyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast