+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: If you could be in any anime which one would it be?

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could be in any anime which one would it be?

That is really a tough question, but here goes. I would also have to say it would depend on the part. If as a main character, it would almost have to be in Voltron, Gundam (the original) or the Ultraman cartoon. Voltron because I grew up watching the show with some of my friends. We'd poretend that we were Keith or Lance, for the most part. I chose Gundam because it's a great show. And I'd love to be the guy that changed into Ultraman. I used to watch the live action version weekdays after school in the late 70s.

As a regular character, it would probably be as a crewmember aboard the SDF1 (Robotech), or the Nadeisco. Both shows have awesome ships and venturing into Space would just b e really cool to begin with.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Newbie nana707 is off to a good start nana707's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: If you could be in any anime which one would it be?

i would be in Ghost in the Shell because that anime is just plain sweet. i love the look of it, the smartness of it : everything! it's the anime tha tgot me hooked to anime i used to just read manga and watch anime that came on tonami and GITS hooked me to late night anime! plus the major is hot!

Newbie Vileofblood is off to a good start Vileofblood's Avatar
    Thanks

If i could live in any ainime i would choose Tsubasa because i would get to travel though worlds and meet many many different characters^^

Newbie ccamo is off to a good start
    Thanks

if i could be in any anime i would be in the anime death note or vampire knights. My personality is a lot like yuuki's so i would be her.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm lets see i would either be in naruto, aang the last airbender or yugioh ( srry if i spelled it wrong)
    ive been watching naruto since like forever and aang the last airbender keeps me on edge every episode that comes out and in yugioh isis is my fav character
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Well, I wouldn't want to be in a Anime where Monsters/Demons/Mechas/Ghosts/Ninja's/Mad Scientist/Shinigami/Epidemics/Criminal Organizations/Vampires/Planetary disasters/Evil Politicians/School Bullies/Invading Aliens can mess up your life. (As after all, you can't replace the main characters, you'd just be someone in the background, or at the most a guest character...) So the best place to be would be some nice introspective slice of life Anime series that is positive and cheerful... (Hmmm, like the planet Aqua, the terraformed future Mars, the backdrop for the series 'Aria'...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie kityk8ty is off to a good start kityk8ty's Avatar
    Thanks

I would so love to be in Naruto cause it would be cool to be a Ninja and to have my very own Jutsu ^_^

Newbie badboybandit1982 is off to a good start badboybandit1982's Avatar
    Louisiana the bermuda triangle of the U.S.
    Thanks

I would love to be in Bleach to have my own Zanpokto would be so cool just wander what powers it would have and what its name would be not to mention you have all the ketos you could use that like jutsus on naruto but a lot more powerful than the naruto jutsus
    Self Inprovment through Self Deception

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast