Closed Thread

Thread: The IGPX on CN

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

The IGPX on CN

Ok, its been sometime since I last made a thread so forgive me if it isnt exactly "descriptive" or anything like that...^_^;

So who here has seen the Cartoon Network's so called "original"!?

For those who havent seen it here's a brief summary:

Its the near future and the world's #1 motor sport is the Immortal Grand Prix aka IGPX. Basically its 3 human shaped racing machines racing against the other team at speeds up to 300mph and they battle it out on the course for the win. The story focuses on Team Satomi which has finally reached the IG-1 (The highest rank of the IGPX).

SOME SPOILERS!!!

The first season:

Team Satomi still has some issues with team work and all that but at the end they come out as the Champions of the IG-1.

..yeah, I'm keeping this real short. LOL

Season two:

...well, its still airing on CN so I dont know the outcomes yet...

...so if anyone has anything to say about it then go right ahead and for those who havent seen it I reccomend it!!

It airs on CN at 12 am on Friday (Technically Saturday morning I guess.LOL)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The IGPX on CN

Well i have seen some epsiodes of IGPX and to be honest i didn't like the first season. The second season is ok though.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, technically, it is a Toonami original. They made it themselves ...with a little help from the folks at Production I.G. Written by Americans, animated by the Japanese. The concept of the series isn't that bad. I'm not that big of a fan of racing. But mecha racing and fighting each other? It's a little more interesting that watching cars drive around in a circle. The cast is interesting and the voices sound great. They have three recognizable actors and one renowned voice actor that you could just recognize just by hearing the voices. Haley Joel Osmont, the creepy Sixth Sense kid and the voice of Sora from Kingdom Hearts, doesn't sound that bad and is almost cool. Michelle Rodriguez from movies like Resident Evil is a great voice actress. Lance Henriksen just has that voice that's almost as ominous (I suppose) as Morgan Freeman or something like that. Then you have the legendary anime voice actors like Steve Blum who did the voice of Spike, Mugen, Darsha, and many other characters. You also have Kari Wahlgren who voiced the lead role in Witch Hunter Robin. Plenty of great voice talent. Add in a soundtrack to boot and this series just isn't half that bad.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks

it's pretty good...i haven't been keeping up with it, but i do enjoy it when i do happen to catch it on...

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Innerhell for giving more description on the show. I kinda thought of this out of the blue so I didnt have all the info on me. Thank you.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

for some of the episodes that ive seen its a pretty good show

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Closed Thread