+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Ikki Tousen

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ikki Tousen

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I can barely get anime so i won't waste it on choices like these ... i mean the more "fan service" the less quality of the anime plot itself ... someone correct me if i'm wrong ... and plus i like to see fight scenes that makes me want more (the fight and the plot nothing else!) that badly but here things are different if you know what i mean ...
    hmmm i second this one for the fan service part anyways mostly because from what i noticed the more the fan servies the duller the plot and as for fight scenes no anime is complete with out at least one other wise it become like a chick flick and i dont like those much at all
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    hmmm i second this one for the fan service part anyways mostly because from what i noticed the more the fan servies the duller the plot and as for fight scenes no anime is complete with out at least one other wise it become like a chick flick and i dont like those much at all
    BUT THERE ARE FIGHT SCENES!! IN ALMOST EVERY EPISODE!

And, yeah, the plot could've used some touching up when tranferring from manga to anime, but it's STILL good! Y'gotta give it credit where credit is due. I wouldn't put this title in the ignore section just yet. ^_^

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    BUT THERE ARE FIGHT SCENES!! IN ALMOST EVERY EPISODE!

And, yeah, the plot could've used some touching up when tranferring from manga to anime, but it's STILL good! Y'gotta give it credit where credit is due. I wouldn't put this title in the ignore section just yet. ^_^
    woah woah woah it better not go on ignore list i didn't say its that bad and i think its the only reason i watched it is the fight scenes and i gues your right it does deserve some credit it was no where near is bad like the anime sailormoon
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4