Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Im lookin for a new anime to watch.

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question Im lookin for a new anime to watch.

im lookin for an action anime with an awesome story possibly a bit of romance...like kenshin mixed in the elfen lied...but maybe not as bloody and even maybe some trigun in there. so its like an action/romantic/comedy...well 2 out of three aint bad but meh! any suggestions?

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Im lookin for a new anime to watch.

blue seed is a really good anime that was an excellrnt
    manga and the its set in presnt day with a back ground for the
    creatures that go back a few 100 years or so its really a good
    series if you love action
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Gurren Lagann. Full of awesome because of Kamina machismo personality. I don't know how else to describe the anime but awesome. You'll understand when you watch it.

By Gainax, its suppose to pay tribute to the classical mecha anime, description here Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann (TV) - Anime News Network

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Let's try this again.
    When you give a recommendation be sure to ELABORATE AND GIVE INFORMATION about the title(s) you're recommending.

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

I have two suggestios. Ergo Proxy, and Blue Gender. Blue gender is more action and bloody, and Ergo Proxy has both and a great story line.
    Dear Dinah...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shermanator View Post
    im lookin for an action anime with an awesome story possibly a bit of romance...like kenshin mixed in the elfen lied...but maybe not as bloody and even maybe some trigun in there. so its like an action/romantic/comedy...well 2 out of three aint bad but meh! any suggestions?
    I can definetly provide action. Romance? Eh... I'm not too sure, but if I come across somethin', I'll edit this post, or add another.

Anywho, I highly recommend Ikki Tousen (known as Battle Vixens in the translated English manga). It's got a good plot and TONS of action. I have the entire series, and I don't think there's a single dull moment.

Also--this is kind of an older anime and you may have already seen it--Ranma 1/2 is good as well. Tons of action, comedy, romance (a little), slapstick humor and people who transform into animals or opposite genders when splashed with cold water. Made by Rumiko Takahashi (the creator of Inu Yasha and Yurusei Yatsuura), I think that they should put Ranma on Adult Swim, to be quite honest.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, action and Romance huh. I know a few..."Gun Parade March" is an older Mecha anime, action against mysterious aliens, and love starts to take hold of characters involved.
    Eureka 7, sky surfing mecha mayhem, boy loves girl and vows to protect her. well drawn, a decent story line, enemy mecha blowing up in puffs of pink!

I know theres more but can think of them right this minute, gonna have to check my collection, but look these two up for action with some budding romances.
    Don't Panic

Newbie TheCuteKagome is off to a good start TheCuteKagome's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow i want to find a new anime
    seriously ranma is good but i want more

gunparade march is it funny? or ???
    idk lol whats it about

IM lookin for romantic comedy mostly
    does anyone have any ideas on that?

Like the anime that is romance and comedy
    kik lol
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; May 25, 2007 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Quad posted

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast