Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Im lookin for a new anime to watch.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Im lookin for a new anime to watch.

gunparade march has it serious moments, funny moments-one of the students is call the most unluckiest girl in the world, and for good reason. I has a sad moment but the end i think is work the rest...Mechas, missile, aliens and more...and dude, you should just edit your post instead of Quad posting...
    Don't Panic

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Why don't you try Negima. Its a really good anime because it has comedy and action. Also you could try Utwaremono. Its more serious and has a more defined plot. Try it if you want something serious to think about. Also you could try Phantom Memory Kurau. Its action and drama. And the awesome fight scenes are always a nice bonus.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

for a romantic/comedy i would have to say love hina if you havent seen it...as well as inukami! even though love hina is more comical, inukami! has more action in it...but they both have great stories and hope you enjoy them.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Newbie TOKIJIN may be famous one day TOKIJIN may be famous one day TOKIJIN's Avatar
    Thanks

The best candidates in my opinion are, Blue gender,Yu Yu Hackusho, Rahxephon, Dual!!, and Inuyasha, if your willing to sit through 167 episodes of that

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

well i have seen most of inuyasha and yu yu. i have seen blue gender...thought it was pretty good even though they seemed to kill everyone so quickly...you would watch and finally get to know a character and then BAM dead...then it would go through a flashback phase and hit a few non-action spots...but it was still good...but i just recently watched inukami! and am starting erementar gerad...dont know if thats spelled right but i would highly recommend it! its has great action and has somewhat of a romantic side..but the story seems a bit quick...but ill keep watchin and let you know.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2