+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I'm looking for an anime that would give me a laugh

Newbie xzyane415 is off to a good start xzyane415's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb I'm looking for an anime that would give me a laugh

Hmm... Uhhmmm..

I'm looking for an anime that is funny but not "pervert" funny. Can you suggest some? Coz' I want a bit of laugh... I'm just bored....

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I'm looking for an anime that would give me a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by xzyane415 View Post
    Hmm... Uhhmmm..

I'm looking for an anime that is funny but not "pervert" funny. Can you suggest some? Coz' I want a bit of laugh... I'm just bored....
    try gakuen alice...it make me laugh...a lot...if you don't like it...you can also try lucky star....

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks

gintama if you like parodies... that shows fun, lotsa cool weird chAracters "Neo Armstrong Jet Cyclone Armstorng!" or something like... eh, yah check it out about 20+ ep that show pikcs up, coz its boring at firstr

"Tama-chan! "

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

One of the biggest Fantasy Comedy Anime franchise during the 1990s was 'Slayers'. If you're connecting from a US/Region 1 ISP, then you can watch the streaming video of the series that FUNImation is currently providing... (The order of the series is 'Slayers', 'Slayers Next', 'Slayers Try', and the very recent 'Slayers Revolution')

FUNimation Videos > Shows > Slayers

Another more recent comedy series is 'Sgt. Frog' who's main character is an inept leader of the advance infiltration platoon of a invading alien task force...

FUNimation Videos > Shows > Sgt Frog

And for a romantic comedy series about one of the most dense group of high school students around, there's 'School Rumble'

FUNimation Videos > Shows > School Rumble
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

Hayate no Gotoku!!! Easily one of the funniest shows I have ever seen. Loads of parody and situational humor. Not much on the perverted side, but the 2nd series does have more romantic humor. I cannot recommend it enough. In fact, I think it is high time for me to rewatch it.

I just finished Genshiken not that long ago and it is also pretty darn funny.

P.S. thanks for the Sgt Frog link! I had been trying to find a place to check that out for a long time.
    Who needs a signature.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

try Lovely Complex , this anime really made me laugh and cry from laughing sometimes XD , the anime is top comedy , romance , little drama XD , i am sure you will have fun by watching it ^_^ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

'Hajime no Ippo' is pretty funny. It's got tons of humor and it's got a good portion of action as well. I suggest it if you like to laugh and you're in to boxing.

'Ranma 1/2' is always a classic. Created by Rumiko Takahashi (Inu Yasha), it's about a guy who changes in to a girl, when splashed with cold water, after falling in to "The Spring of Drowned Girl". I've watched every season to completion--except for season 7, which I'm still working on finishing.

Kanokon--which I've only seen a few episodes of--is pretty funny as well. There's more sexual humor than anything else though. Still... So far, so good.

'Ramen Fighter Miki' is another good one. I'm still working on finishing that series as well but, I must say: After watching the first three episodes, I had to stop because, my stomach hurt too much from laughing.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Full Metal Panic Fumoffu was really funny, I laughed through every episode. Its the funniest anime I have seen, so I'm going to recommend it to you.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast