+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: I'm looking for some more anime shows to watch...

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I'm looking for some more anime shows to watch...

Quote Originally Posted by Death Winds View Post
    I say...Darker Than Black,D.N.Angel,Full Metal Alchemist,Ouran High School Host Club,,Trigun,Chrno Crusade,Midori No Hibi,Devil May Cry,The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya,To Heart,You are Under Arrest...
    they are the best...
    good animes i like Vash in Trigun and he is number 1 and number 2 the Twins in Ouran High School Host Club ..and number 3 Tokaryen (idon't know if this is the right writing ) in you under arrest ....

watch Onegai Twins it is romance and comedy ... it is a very good show ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie Death Winds is off to a good start Death Winds's Avatar
    Living in My own Worlds of my Dreams ....
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post

I have seen all these series and indeed they're the best of the best ... My favorite anime character of all time is Ligato (Trigun) ,second is Hei (Darker Than Black) then Chrno (Chrno Crusade)! lol (yeah ,among all anime series i ever saw in my life!) ,very nicely said
    sure you have seen all these series because we download them all....you are idiot you did not even notice THAT I AM YOUR SISTER...T^T..AAaaa....

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

sure you have seen all these series because we download them all....you are idiot you did not even notice THAT I AM YOUR SISTER...T^T..AAaaa....
    No need to get upset now...we're having fun right?so I recommend you all a very good and new anime that I liked...I'm talking about Clanad,a peaceful,romantic and funny anime with the best graphics I've ever seen.It's made by the same one that created the anime Canon which is very similar in graphics and type with Clanad.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shingo Kusanagi For This Useful Post:

Shin Ryuga (Jul 06, 2008)

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks

hmm u shud try yakitate japan... i'll assure u u'll never stop laughing!! every episode is jam-packed wif humorous elements...

its about a boy who has 'solar hands'... an ability that allows him to bake excellent bread...
    he has an ambition to be the world's best baker and also join a large bread making company...
    most of the anime is made up of various competitions held by different hosts to pit baker VS baker and see whose the best...

eg (best baker in the world - world competition)
    (in-company competition - contest to find the best baker to be employed by the company)
    (company VS company - where 2 companies send out their best bakers to see who can do a better bread using ingredients found at various regions of japan)

... and stuff like that....

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Well because your english is unexpectedly very good ,how would i know that you improved that much in a couple of months? anyways very sorry for that ...
    for more anime shows to watch ,how about watching Konakon if you want to waste your precious life time watching it!!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5