Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: i'm in a rut...

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    As for the samurai-related anime, I have one additional suggestion, which I forgot to point out in my last post. It's called, Mutsuen meiryu gaiden: Shura no toki [陸奥圓明流外伝 修羅の刻]. I have seen part of it when it went on-air on TV Tokyo ~!!! It has a pretty neat storyline, so I am sure anyone who likes samurai stuff will get hooked. So, give it a try.

Here is an external link: Syuratoki.

And, I am sure Len-sami will be able to offer further info on this, if needed!

Newbie Baron may be famous one day Baron may be famous one day Baron's Avatar
    In the minds and souls of all evil beings.
    Thanks
    Gundam, eh? Then definitly check into Macross/Robotech. I'd alo recemend two non-animes Exo-Squad and Battletech they are great mecha toons.

Hmmm never did much samuraii besides what you've seen. I will exit by making a recemnedation that you see Excel Saga, it has a fun little Gundam parody towards the end of the series and well, is incredibly funny all the way through.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie ~Malibu~ may be famous one day ~Malibu~ may be famous one day
    Thanks
    this isn't about anime, but is there any way to not get e-mails every time someone replies to a topic? can i turn that off?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

It appears you've selected 'subscribe' when you created this thread, results in sent e-mail everytime someone posts in it. In your User CP, there's a section to 'manage' subscriptions, and delete the thread subscription that you have...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2