+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Important in the future?

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Important in the future?

I was wondering again for a while is will anime still be important to you in the future or say when you get older? And why exactly?
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Important in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    I was wondering again for a while is will anime still be important to you in the future or say when you get older? And why exactly?
    probably not. its tv; entertainment. there are more important things in life. its not even important to me now. i will probably check out a new anime or two, but nothing beyond that.

Newbie Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12's Avatar
    Thanks

I've often wondered that myself. It probally wont be uber important to me cause i'll have a job that will be more important to me. Especially when the job helps me buy the anime but i'll still like it as much as i do now. I mean I'll watch it when I can and when I cant I can tape it and watch it when I do have time and I'll go to conventions on my vacations and stuff. hope that answered your question

Newbie Barcode may be famous one day Barcode may be famous one day Barcode's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    I hope so cause i chose this to be part of my lifestyle

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

i wud have to say yes because its like a part of u even when u leave it it will always be there like my dad and his cartoon batman he loves the olden day cartoons reminds him when he was little

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, i think i'd like to keep this thing going for a good while. its important to me, just to get away from the stress of work and life and absorb another world that animes convey so well. The background info that you can track down, to help flesh out the world that these charaters live in...i love it all. i know that even when i get old, i'll be pulling out the anicent DVD plays and pull out adapters to hook it up the the holo projection tv and show my grand kids these neat 2D shows that i watched while growing up, much like my uncle keeps playing back his loony toon cartoons and yogi bear quotes...
    Don't Panic

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Heck yeah, as long as it keeps getting made I'll keep buying it, watching it, and loving it. There's nothing better than relaxing with a good anime/manga.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Newbie jeninatang is off to a good start jeninatang's Avatar
    Thanks

absolutely..
    i'm still an anime addict aren't i?
    i can't live without anime in my life, well not literally..
    even if i grow older, i'm still an anime fan''

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast