Closed Thread

Thread: Initial D

Newbie Inertia_Drift may be famous one day Inertia_Drift may be famous one day Inertia_Drift's Avatar
    Pangasinan, Philippines / San Jose, California, USA
    Thanks

Initial D

Hello, This is my first time posting anything on this Forum. I was wondering if anyone has any information on Initial D's episodes. Is there going to be a 5th Stage? If so When...

Newbie Tsuki Shinigami may be famous one day Tsuki Shinigami may be famous one day Tsuki Shinigami's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Initial D

Hello, Like Inertia Drift I would love to know if Inital D is set for a fifth stage....that would be fantastic!
    "I was bringing the Master as backup. It was like carrying a thermonuclear device to kill ants. Overkill has always been a speciality of mine." Anita Blake

Newbie Xephur may be famous one day Xephur may be famous one day Xephur's Avatar
    Thanks

initial d is cool. reminds me of 2 fast 2 furious tokyo drift

"All art is born of suffering"

Newbie boyah may be famous one day boyah may be famous one day boyah's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inertia_Drift View Post
    Hello, This is my first time posting anything on this Forum. I was wondering if anyone has any information on Initial D's episodes. Is there going to be a 5th Stage? If so When...
    Yo what up. I read in the web site that Initial D is based really closely on the comic so they only release anime after the comic has been made. So that means they have to wait until the story is long enough along to make a series. I read that it may not be out untill 2008 but I hope it is sooner. I really want someone to ram it up that 86. Hope this helps.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boyah View Post
    Yo what up. I read in the web site that Initial D is based really closely on the comic so they only release anime after the comic has been made. So that means they have to wait until the story is long enough along to make a series. I read that it may not be out untill 2008 but I hope it is sooner. I really want someone to ram it up that 86. Hope this helps.
    Please do not post on dead threads. To quote the rules:

Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read thoroughly - http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php?f...faq_faqposting

Closing...

Closed Thread