+ Reply to Thread

Thread: initial D!

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up initial D!

ok, so i recall an anime called initial D and i dont remember haveing heard much about it recently. i want to know if anyone else has seen or heard of this show. i know i've watched this show with some friends but i dont think i've gotten past episode 6. i know a movie came out recently but i dont know of any future plans for a sequal or if the anime was continued or not. hopeing someone can help. thanks
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: initial D!

ive seen every episode out currently
    the first season/stage is 26 episodes and is about tak learning to love racing and getting better

second season/stage is 13 episodes is when he fixes up his car to make it better

america combined both into one seamless series

third season/stage is a movie with tak racing his father's rival's son and a quick "battle" in the snow

theres also a battle "special" which plays highlights of all the battles
    and an extra stage which revolves around 2 girls that tak once raced

and the 4th season/stage is 24 episodes and is about him racing in "project d"

honestly i love this series
    one of my favorites ever
    it will be awhile before the next season comes out because they caught up with the manga to quickly

if anyone knows more, feel free to correct me

also if you want more spoilers, let me know. i tried to keep it as spoiler free as possible

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, it is currently on air in the Philippines.

Already seen it on DVD & Animax and for me it was pretty decent overall. A really nice thing about it is you don't really have to be a car buff to enjoy it, well, what i've said doesn't always apply. The best aspect of Initial D for me isn't the car, the race and drifts(but of course those are the highlights and the theme of the whole thing), it is the superb execution of the charcters' personalities and back stories..Oh and Tak's character development too...

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah ive seen a few of the episodes but from what ive seen it looks pretty good
    I am darkness

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen the 1st-3rd stages and man. I learned a lot about cars and racing watching Initial D.

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

yea, initial D helped me learn a lot about cars... already knew about drifting though. kinda like to drift with bikes (the motorized kind) and occasionally a little car i have back home. its fun but dangerous so i go to really sandy areas. it helps when you want to lose a lot fo traction and slide around.
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Initial D!!!! I wish I still had all the DVDs. I only had stages one and two and part of three. But it's an awesome anime!! I learned how to drift from watching Initial D. The arcade games are great too! When I plan on buying a car, I'm gonna look for an AE86 like Takumi's!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dustin scott View Post
    ok, so i recall an anime called initial D and i dont remember haveing heard much about it recently. i want to know if anyone else has seen or heard of this show. i know i've watched this show with some friends but i dont think i've gotten past episode 6. i know a movie came out recently but i dont know of any future plans for a sequal or if the anime was continued or not. hopeing someone can help. thanks
    Well Initial-D has been around U.S for years lately and i do recall having to read and watch Initial-D as well playing the arcade version in places, so there has been so many details about this Anime/ Manga and i think you will frin more info if you recently been reading all manga from Tokyopop site it will be a help to you.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread