+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Intelligent Anime.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Intelligent Anime.

There's a new one out now called Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, it has a Death Note feel, including a demon from Hell who's bored with things down there.

Newbie BlackSwordsman1 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would have to say, to me, Neon Genesis Evangelion, it has a very deep, psycological plot to it, and at times can be very confusing, but all in all it has some roots of intellectual creativity in it.

Newbie CowzinGrass is off to a good start CowzinGrass's Avatar
    Thanks

Ummm... i think Full Metal Alchemist is very intellegent. I mean, I've answered questions in school with knowledge from FMA...
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/61/207886994_7e10b60460.jpg"But we turned feces to fertilizer, so when you diss us,it's just food for the flowers to grow"

You know you like it, dearest Wet Willie

Newbie Aezur may be famous one day Aezur may be famous one day Aezur's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for all the feedback. I've seen GOTS:SAC series 1. I'll have to check out the second series. Wow, i didnt expect such diversity in answers. i tough it would have been a sub genre of sorts.

Judge me all you want, Just don't tell me the verdict.

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't think about it before but FMA might be intelligent. I never really understood the story but i didn't think it was that great anyway. So maybe i just wasn't trying.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm recommendin' my all time favorite- Hakugei: Legend of the Moby Dick...yeah, it's a space opera realization/version of the moby dick we all know...it's like whaling in space where whales are abandoned spaceships roaming around the universe(yes they do look like whales)...moby dick is ofcourse the biggest and baddest whale of them all, it has the power to erase nations...and it's pretty cool that with all that imposing presence and size, he leaves a trail of white flakes w/c rained down in everything below....ilove the dramatic effect everytime it happens...

the story isn't totally original but its a combination of genius ideas from herman melville and those guys who thought of remakin' it that way...it has very few beat-punch moments(like what you wanted)... love is involved but it isn't the usual teenybopper type o' love present in most anime...the characters were technically human(yes they have a cyborg), they had individuality and human emotions are always evident, and i forgot to mention great character development...the story is tight considerin' it was a futuristic realization of a classic...visually it is beautifully rendered...audio is amazing and moody which was perfect for its void-ish and cold nature.

of course, it has captain ahab along with his brady bunch w/c consists of a cook, a big american indian strongman kind of guy, a former anti-hero/lawman given the task of putting ahab behind bars, the typical "blatantly-created-cool" character who is a cyborg...enoughwith all this info, i'm getting lazy typing...if u want more info, then google is your friend...see 4 yerself....but i think you'll like it...i rarely recommend this one coz it isn't the kind of show that can be easily appreciated and enjoyed...

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

spiral is an very intellident anime and theirs no fighting well the physical theirs not but the brain kind lots of brain power used^^

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say Spiral.
    It may not be on par with Death Note, but it sure gives me a headache like Death Note >_>
    Plus to add on, almost all of the little mind games involve death or serious injury...which is similar in some respect to Death Note.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast