Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Interesting Characters

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Interesting Characters

Quote Originally Posted by mangalovertje
    die ik interessant vindt is:
    Dark van D.N.Angel want hij doet alsof hij geen gevoelens heeft maar
    dat heeft hij wel. en ik mag hem wel hoe hij reageert op dingen die gebeuren.
    hij vindt Riku leuk maar soms snap ik hem niet maar dat is grappig van hem. maar hij moet oppassen dat zij niet achter zijn geheim komt dus wordt dat moeilijk.
    O_O" Mind translating that into English? Please post all your posts in English, so that everyone can understand.

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks

The one and only character to ever fit that description and hit me just like that would be Orihime from Bleach.

I never really cared for the "maiden-in-distress" archetypes; even more so for the slow-witted and 'semi-intentional' reflex-impaired ones...

But...

Orihime really changed my mind, as I discovered later in the series...

Surprisingly enough, I found myself relating to her... And with that, I've found myself more accustomed to accept someone of her likeness and nature... Because she made me think. And thus, made me understand that there WAS a plausible reason for her ways... That she was indeed, quite capable of carrying herself.

Similarly, we all mask ourselves in the many layers of a fatal "pretend-and-please" cycle. Just like clockwork, we coat ourselves through the many defense mechanisms that cover an inner personality...

I don't expect anyone to understand this, but that IS what she did to me, after all...

Newbie Peachi may be famous one day Peachi may be famous one day Peachi's Avatar
    Thanks

Ishizu Ishtar. At first, I detised the little..*censor* Later on in the anime she stopped bothering Seto and starting worrying about her brother more. ^^ I liked that little change alot.

Tifa Gainsborough as well. In the beginning of FF7..umm..She was a tad bit annoying, then in the end she may of died but she changed in the process. <3I love her now even though she had that gay pink bow.

Poetry + Music + Anime + Manga = Me

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2