Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Japan's Anime Top 50!!!

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japan's Anime Top 50!!!

I have seen 14, plus some of Lupin the 3rd series (did not know if that made it 15 or not)

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen 14 on the list and 2 on the write in list. But I'm surprised that there were so many that I haven't seen.(not really) But I did think that I would of seen more than I did. Also seen a few that I was planing to get.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

About 28 i have seen out of the top 50 was kinda disappointed about were AKIRA was out of the top 50.Thought it would have bin a little higher but thats just me.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

There some series that i grew up watching; Dragon Ball, Heidi, Pat labor, sailor Moon and Evangelion. All those anime shows bring back old good memories to my heart. Damn, i wish i could go back to those golden days.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen about 32 of those entire series and/or movies in the span of my life. I'd guess I could say 37 but thats if I count series that I've only watched parts of and havent finished such as Haruhi and Sgt. Frog.

Its a pretty good mix of the classics and recent big hits. ^^

Sooooo~ glad that Doraemon is still keeping it up. (=w=)

Kinda dissapointed that the original "Mobile Suit Gundam" wasnt on there...its the classic that started the whole Gundam Universe...SEED wouldnt be there without it.

...oh, and I'm slightly surprised that neither "Naruto" nor "BLEACH" is on the list. I'd thought that atleast one of them might have the list but guess not...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

I new Naruto would make it..but i didn't know that Sailor Moon would..i would say i've seen half the anime on the list..
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Newbie Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya's Avatar
    Thanks

i have seen 20 of the 50 but i disagree with that list, i can think of far better anime than some on that list...Fruits Basket, Rumbling Hearts, Elfen Lied, Tenchi Muyo to name just some of them

you all might disagree but thats how i feel

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I got 10. Rather suprising for me! Thank you SBS!!! And channel 10, namely Cheeze TV, later replaces by Toasted TV, which I must thank too.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast