Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jigoku Shojo

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Jigoku Shojo

This is a new anime series(To me, I guess): Jigoku Shojo or Girl From Hell. The main character is Emma Ai. Along with Ichimoku Ren, Hone Onna and Wanyuudou as her assistants. These ppl, their job are to send someone you hate or your tormenter to hell. There's a hotline where you can type the person's name that you hate. But only at midnight every night. Maybe that's all I know. Can anyone tell me what's the new epsd for this anime? Anyone ever watch this anime before?
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jigoku Shojo

hmmm you're talking about the second season right?
    though i havnt seen it myself, reading some boards and wiki it would seem that the first season finished in april, and that a second has started airing in japan since oct 7th. first season finished with 24 eps, and the second season is currently up to its 8th (apparently).

looks interesting, might check it out
    "A good discussion should be like a miniskirt; short enough to pertain interest yet long enough to cover the subject." ;]

Newbie croxx may be famous one day croxx may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh, I've watched it already! It's kinda nice but it really isn't that scary. The first season is showing on animax. Her name is Enma and not Emma by the way. I've read in some site about what happened to her in her past as well. Don't wanna spoil it.

Newbie Twisted Fate may be famous one day Twisted Fate may be famous one day
    Thanks

I havent watched that yet because we dont have a cable at home TwT but its interesting especially the website XD

Newbie Demonra may be famous one day Demonra may be famous one day Demonra's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh wow!!!Girl From Hell(Jigoku Shojo)...I'm love watching it every night(well monday to friday)...at first when you watch it ,it's interesting...then you start to notice the repetition...but don't be dissapointed then...it will get better(so patience)...it's really nice....oh,and it's showing on Animax(channel 75) at 11:30pm....if you have astro then watch it...if your in Malaysia.....
    Look to your right and you might see money...haha,got you!

Newbie littlepig123 may be famous one day littlepig123 may be famous one day littlepig123's Avatar
    Thanks

i watch that on our pc we download it i'm on the second season now epi 3, i didn't finish the season 1 i was kind of bored on it the last episodes because Ai isn't saying her moto anymore you noe the
    "ipe shinaniru" or sumthing like that

Newbie croxx may be famous one day croxx may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well, it's certainly getting scarier by the episode but not scary in a way that makes u wanna hide under the covers or something. More of alluring scary. Yes, there is a repetition all the time but they come up with new creative ways of portraying those repetitions and the different situations make it seem as if it's just a first time except when it gets 2 the boat part with Enma saying "i'm taking you to hell". Personally, I believe that if they didn't use English dubbing, Jigoku shojo would have been scarier sicne JApanese voice actors/actresses are GOOD. *note the japanese in commercials* nuthing we can do bout it now tho! but simply enjoy it the way it is!

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

I think the repetition (especially the part when she says:"When one person is cursed, two graves are dug.") is to let us notice that cursing someone for revenge is the MOST STUPID THING to do, and to let us know that BLACK MAGIC WILL HARM YOU IN RETURN if you resort it (in this case the ultimate prise: to be send to Hell too after you die and SUFFER 4EVER!). Also, the repitetion is actually a phycological method used to make us remember this important message (its actually something similar to hypnosis but in a friendlier way). Besides all that, did you ppl see the episode "Hell Boy vs Hell Girl"? Man! There is actually someone else like Enma Ai?! (couldnt remember his name...) Wow! I think he might be the first person to be able to come back from Hell! And he send his parents to Hell too!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast