+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: K-On!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

K-On!

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia.org
    K-On!'s story revolves around four Japanese high school girls who join their school's light music club to try to save it from being abolished. However, they are the only members of the club, and at first Yui Hirasawa has no experience playing musical instruments or reading sheet music. Eventually, she learns how to be an excellent guitar player. The rest of the club helps her to buy a guitar, and they perform at the school festival.
    I just watched the first couple of episodes of this series. I'm pretty amused.

It's kinda girly, but it's still pretty entertaining and has it's funny moments. The ending theme is pretty sweet--I ended up downloading it. All in all, I think I may have to finish the remaining eleven episodes as soon as possible. I like shows that show lots of character growth and, though there isn't much growth yet, it looks like it will be one of those shows.

Has anybody else seen this series? What do you think of 'K-On!'?

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: K-On!

K-On is the epitome of moe power. in order, my favorites are: Azu-nyan, Mio, Yui, Mugi, Ritsu, and Sawa-chan.

The ending song is brilliant! "Don't say you are lazy, Datte honto wa crazy!" Scandal, a Japanese girl rock band known for being really into anime (and whom I like their music) covered the Don't Say lazy song.

YouTube - SCANDAL - Don't say "lazy"

Mugi's personally takes a different approach than with the original 4-panel manga, like a huge nose-dive xD

Huge fan of this show, also I know that shinku is; we talked about it every week when i came out >_>;

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Renny is a fan too. I saw the ending theme and that's what made me decide to watch it. I fell in lvoe with the show and the character, though I'm not like zyta and Shinku, who I know are obesses with the show(no offense XD). I do collect some pictures and I watch my favorite episodes again.

Weird as I am, my favorite character has to be Yui. I just love her so much!!!!! I find the show cute and most people know how I am when I see something cute!!! XD (Well maybe not but you get the idea right?)

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

Big fan of K-On although the ending was a bit of a let down. The music is great and Yui is always good for a laugh. Highly recommend it.
    Who needs a signature.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Four episodes in to the series, so far and I think I'm starting to become a bigger fan of 'K-On!' than I anticipated!

I've often been a fan of certain moe titles, but this one will have to take the cake. I like Mio and Yui the most out of the four girls though, I don't have any qualms with Mugi and Ricchan.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay I looked it up and after reading your reviews I am sold and going to watch it as soon as possible. Plust the charcters look so cute.

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Okay I looked it up and after reading your reviews I am sold and going to watch it as soon as possible. Plust the charcters look so cute.
    Mio is the cutest for sure. The interactions between Yui and Ritsu just feel so real to me though. You can tell they are just really good friends.

Btw, the soundtracks are all really good. The B-side to the ending song, Sweet Bitter Beauty Song in particular is great.
    Who needs a signature.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Mio is the cutest for sure. The interactions between Yui and Ritsu just feel so real to me though. You can tell they are just really good friends.

Btw, the soundtracks are all really good. The B-side to the ending song, Sweet Bitter Beauty Song in particular is great.
    Yeah, I like how Yui and Ritsu get along so well. I also like the relationship between Mio and Ritsu. You can tell they go way back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast