+ Reply to Thread

Thread: K-On Shocking News!!! (Spoiler?)

Newbie Taikaw is off to a good start
    Thanks

K-On Shocking News!!!

So...
    けいおん!映画化決定!
    K-On anime movie has been decided...
    Of course there has been rumors flying around about that, but it's been decided!
    I saw it at the very end of the last episode airing on TBS tonight.

The last episode seemed to tie things together cleanly and I felt that it was the perfect ending. (which wasn't something that I felt too much about any of the animes this season esp. HOTD)

I think it's okay for it to end here, but a movie...?

How do you feel about this?
    What do you think the story will be about?
    Maybe college? I remember in the first season there was a "count down" of the days for becoming major or something. Maybe its centered around that?

Although I have my doubts, I'm curious as to how its gonna be...
    Last edited by Taikaw; Sep 28, 2010 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Preview spoiled things...

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: K-On Shocking News!!! (Spoiler?)

there's not much else to continue for the story if the movie was made. the girls are going to their university later on. they could always make the movie where they actually got very popular while in highschool and became a band that goes on world tours.

we will just have to wait and find out. kinda surprising the voice actresses didn't know about the movie's confirmation.

Thanks

I agree that there really isn't much of a story to tell. I just really hope its not a sum up of the 2 seasons they already did. And if the voice actresses didn't know, I'm pretty sure that it was a last minute decision, which might lead to a bad story relying on the name and fame they already have.

I heard that TBS(The Network that aired K-On) isn't doing so well financially. They also are the network that aired Kimi ni Todoke, which was made a live-action movie, but according to some people, it had flopped. They also are selling the baseball team they are sponsoring.

From their evident financial crisis, people think that TBS had pressured Kyoto Animation to make a movie for revenue.

Can't say much for myself though...

Anybody else think anything of this news?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

or you could read the manga... Just tossing that out there, since it would have the story that would be used for said movie...

Thanks

or you could read the manga... Just tossing that out there, since it would have the story that would be used for said movie...
    I think the original manga (which just ended around mid-sept.) ended at a similar time frame as the anime.
    Which makes the assertion of TBS pressuring Kyoto Animations closer to a possible fact. Ofcourse it's not only TBS that wants money; animation companies obviously aren't making too much money due to the recession japan is stuck in.

I just don't want the series to be ruined by a bad movie. But I guess many people are hyped, and people will be saved my money.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh... Seems interesting enough. I'm a K-On fanboy, so I'll check it out. It may not be anything great compared to the manga or the first two seasons, but it's still worth checking out in my opinion. I'm currently watching season two, so I'm pretty hopped up on HTT. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread