Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: kakashi's face

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

This is just a subset of your other Kakashi thread....

Merging duplicate threads...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, there you have your answer from other members...
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kishimoto's never revealed Kakashi's face uncovered before. He's always had his mask on - the pictures of Kakashi without a mask on has been fanart, done by fans. The reasons Kishimoto decided to keep his face hidden, only he would know, but I guess we could speculate. I've never really wondered why before lol.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    You never see his face because he has a HORRIBLE SKIN DESEASE WHICH MAKES EVERYONE HURL!!! i mean lol...jk... He just likes to cover his face, it gives him a sense of mystery...and it coveres one eye because that is the sharigan eye. It gives him an edge in battles, cause no one knows that he has the sharingan untill he unvails it or unless they know who he is. PLus, he looks really cool ^_^
    hey u stole what i was gunna say!, but yea..

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Has anyone ever seen this really old TV show called Tool Time? Well anyway on this show they have a neighbor who never shows his face to the audience. It was a mystery of the show. The show was canceled and the character's face was never revealed. I think they wont show his face until the very end. Since the other characters have noticed it they will eventually find out. If they never said anything about it then they would never show it. According to episode 110 0r 111 (I forgot which one) they ramen shop owner sees his face and their reaction to it makes you think he is rather handsome.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha lol, I remember that episode. Unfortunately, that was a filler episode, not Kishimoto's work. We still have no idea whether Kakashi's incredibly hot or not.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thats true it was a filler episode but its the closest we will ever get to finding out. But since it wasn't really apart of Kishimoto's work, I'm thinking it isn't really important at all.

Thanks
    It's a shame isn't it? I'm really curious as to what Kakashi would look like without his mask on. But the thing is, if Kishimoto really did reveal Kakashi's uncovered face, I guess it'd just ruin it all for me. Up until now, Kakashi's always been "the mysterious sensei with a mask on", so if Kishimoto really did reveal it.. I guess I'd be disappointed.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast