Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: kakashi's face

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm, I alwayz did wonder what he looked like under that mask of his, but we only got to see that filler and thats about it, though it would be pretty kool to see how he looks like.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie Icy_Wolf may be famous one day Icy_Wolf may be famous one day Icy_Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    It would make all the fangirls have nosebleeds. Tis why he hides it.
    RAINBOW ^-^

I am not a n00b... I started an account in 2005, but I forgot to go on it...so here I am today ^-^
    -silence-
    your real supportive....

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know of a couple pics where his face is unmasked... one in the manga and a couple in the anime... he is really good looking!!! especially in the one where he is sleeping... aww so cute!!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie Freyaa may be famous one day Freyaa may be famous one day Freyaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know but, I think Kakashi is smexxxy.... XDD!!

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai View Post
    I know of a couple pics where his face is unmasked... one in the manga and a couple in the anime... he is really good looking!!! especially in the one where he is sleeping... aww so cute!!
    Do you read the manga? Because if you do, I'd like to know when you saw Kakashi's uncovered face. As far as I know -

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    Kishimoto's never revealed Kakashi's face uncovered before. He's always had his mask on - the pictures of Kakashi without a mask on has been fanart, done by fans.
    Even in the manga, he's never revealed Kakashi's face before. The pictures you see on the net of Kakashi's uncovered face are fanart, not Kishimoto's work.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I read the manga and there is a pic of him sleeping... uhh I dont remember the book though... Wolf_of_the_North owns the manga and let me borrow it... I can ask her...
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai View Post
    I read the manga and there is a pic of him sleeping... uhh I dont remember the book though... Wolf_of_the_North owns the manga and let me borrow it... I can ask her...
    Are you talking about this picture? If so, I'm not at all convinced that this is Kishimoto's original work. It's most probably a fanart. Here's another fanart example of Kakashi's uncovered face.

Thanks
    no you can look it up on google... but the best one is in the manga....
    Thank you Lasura!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast