Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: kakashi's face

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like his eye its so neat red and cat eye like xD!!! Loving the evil eye

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like naruto"s eyes.. his demon eyes...
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai View Post
    no you can look it up on google... but the best one is in the manga....
    Google's images won't guarantee that the images are original - Photoshopped pictures and such appear of Google as well. As for the manga, I've been closely following the manga till the latest chapter, and Kakashi's face still hasn't been revealed.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dont ask me why but I felt the urge to put this in here...
    This is a profile of Kakashi from the #1 naruto fan club it gives the reason how he got his sharingan and some other things but it doesnt mention why he covers his face. Like I said before the fact that his face is covered is not important to the story. If you have seen a picture of his face, its most likely a fake or fanart. Dont be fooled.

NarutoFan > Character Biographies > Hatake Kakashi

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't wait till they unmask him all of my friends wonder wat is under that thing i want to know !!!!

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    If you have seen a picture of his face, its most likely a fake or fanart. Dont be fooled.
    Lol yep, don't be fooled! Fans of Kakashi just couldn't resist making fanart of him, and have taken the liberty of brain-washing some of us with his uncovered face. Once again, don't be fooled.

Solking, you'd better remove that link before a Mod does it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyemily303308 View Post
    I can't wait till they unmask him all of my friends wonder wat is under that thing i want to know !!!!
    I don't think there's anything special about his face - it'll probably just look like any normal character's face. But if Kishimoto does reveal his face with a huge blemish or something, I'll be really disappointed. XD
    Last edited by mystical shadow angel; Oct 08, 2006 at 02:02 AM.

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea I dont quite care about his unmasked face. Maybe after he decided to reveal his face in manga or anime, I still loved masked Kakashi^^
    What I care is about his reason to masked himself... even since his childhood.

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    It's a shame isn't it? I'm really curious as to what Kakashi would look like without his mask on. But the thing is, if Kishimoto really did reveal Kakashi's uncovered face, I guess it'd just ruin it all for me. Up until now, Kakashi's always been "the mysterious sensei with a mask on", so if Kishimoto really did reveal it.. I guess I'd be disappointed.
    but he is hott and its bugging me.

Tanks zyta

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast