Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kaleido Star

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Kaleido Star

Naekino Sora is a 16 year old girl who yearns for the "Kaleido Stage" she once saw with her now deceased parents. And so, alone she sets off to America from Japan to go for an audition.

However, Sora arrives at the audition late and misses her chance of a lifetime.... But that is just the start of the challenges that she must face to become a top entertainer. As she works hard on beautiful stages and goes through times of discouragement, the conscience of a professional awakens in her.
    A cute and inspiring anime. I confess, when I first saw an advertisement for this anime in Newtype I swore that it was going to be another "cute and fluffy" anime. However, my view point changed drastically with the first episode. I suggest this anime if you have any younger otaku's in the family, or for just plain enjoyment on your part.

Have you seen this anime? Do you think the plot is any good? Or is this anime just another one of "those"? You know the ones I mean, all cute with little plot?
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kaleido Star

I've seen it, and I like it a lot. I especially like the concept behind Kaleido Stage; you know, the way they combine acrobatics with ballet. It's cool, and there's definately plot and great character development.

The Fool is hilarious, and I like Jonathon the seal. :P

The first seaon was fabulous, and the second season "New Wings" looks to be at the same level. But I don't like Leon. He's mean.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Newbie cheezisgoooood may be famous one day cheezisgoooood may be famous one day
    Thanks

I heard it was made by the person who made Sailor Moon...not my type, really.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmmmmmmmmm..............sounds like a cool anime......

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only seen a couple episodes but I really like it...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheezisgoooood
    I heard it was made by the person who made Sailor Moon...not my type, really.
    really sailor moon. It don't got that riping off clothing thing does it??? Because I'm not down with that. Nope Nope Nope.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Could we keep the discussion detailed and about the topic? I would really appreciate it, as would the mods I'm sure.

As for the director being the one on Sailor Moon as well, I find that interesting. I myself enjoyed that anime as well.
    Seduced by Flesh

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Could we keep the discussion detailed and about the topic? I would really appreciate it, as would the mods I'm sure.

As for the director being the one on Sailor Moon as well, I find that interesting. I myself enjoyed that anime as well.
    Sorry about that. Ya........ I may as well go bye it.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast