Closed Thread

Thread: Kamisama Kazoku

Newbie Terugane may be famous one day Terugane may be famous one day Terugane's Avatar
    Thanks

Kamisama Kazoku

I have just started to wach this Anime and It is allready up there for me I realy recamend it. its about Kamiyama Samataro, a second grader of high school, is the eldest son of God family. He is living with his father who is God, the mother who is a goddess, his sisters who are candidates for goddesses, and a help, Tenko, who is his childhood friend and an angel. They are living in a house built 25 years ago in Setagaya. The reason why they live in the human world is because they make Samataro study human world in order to become God. However, his parents make miracles without intention and everything goes as he wants. Therefore, he becomes languid and dull, and he is always scolded by Tenko. One day, he encounters a mysterious transfer student, Kumiko, and falls in love with her. He makes up his mind to make her his girl friend by himself with out the help of his dad (god).Tenko is in love with Kamiyama and Kamiyama is in love with Tenko but they dont know it.
    I will right a nice review whin the series is over.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kamisama Kazoku

Its ok i guess, its nothing new and I've been saying this, that im interested in how the director will make this kind of over used plot interesting to watch and different than other similar anime out there. The character design is cute and Tenko puffing out her steam-halo when shes angry is cute too, though I find her voice a bit off.

Closed Thread