+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kanon

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Kanon

Anyone seen the series named "Kanon" ???? I havent seen it yet, but my friend used to push me to watch it.. I have no idea what is it. So, a little help may be?? Just discuss what is Kanon and why should I watch it??

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kanon

I've seen Kanon and read the manga too. Kanon was based on a visual novel. It has a pretty common plot: guy returns to his hometown after several years and lives with his female cousin. He then meets a girl who mysteriously knows who he is (despite him not remembering who the girl is). They become friends and the guy starts to remember memories that he has long forgotten.

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

There are two different 'Kanon' anime series. The first was a 13 episode series that was shown in 2002, and there is the more recent 26 episode 'Kanon' series that came out in 2006. Both series were based on a highly popular (and hentai in the original version) dating simulation for PC and game consoles.

ADV Films has the license for the 2006 series, and has already posted the trailer...
    ADVFilms: Kanon Volume 1
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

So, Kanon is somewhat like a dating sims in a computer game?? And turned into an anime series?? The kind of description my friend used to tell me is, it somewhat comprises snowy scenes and much of love scenes that she really recommended me to watch. Well, thanks for some insights. Ill just try to watch some of the episodes of it for me to see it myself.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Souchiro: This anime have great love-story and many good scenes, you going to love to this anime but yeah is a 2 version of it. But I'm recommend you to watch the new version of it. Every characters looking great but I can't remember so much about it. Watch the first episode in youtube and see what you think about it?

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

+ Reply to Thread