Closed Thread

Thread: Kiddy Grade

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Kiddy Grade

Has anyone seen this show? I think i want to get it, but don't know if its any good? And also is Eclaire and Lumiere, do they like each other? Just curious. Let me know if you know!

WAITING!
    Last edited by Nympho; May 13, 2006 at 02:29 PM.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kiddy Grade

I have seen this and thought it was pretty good. I'd give it a seven on a scale of ten. Eclaire and Lumiere do make a good team. I would have rated it higher, but towards the end, it felt like they were making it up as they went along. That's just how I felt, but it was an entertaining show with a likable story line and plot

"I look forward to continued immaturity followed by death" - Dave Barry
    "There's no such thing as too much power, just too little traction" - Me
    "I love sleep. It's the one place I'm safe from life and all the saddness it brings."

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you very much! I was thinking no one would reply! So they just made a sloppy ending huh? That sux. How long is the series, do you remember?

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

24 episodes. Kiddy Grade is one of my favourite anime. Though a lot of people didn't like it but i did, quite much actually. When I first watched it back in 2002, the character design just blew me away. Everything about it looks very different than other anime, it has a fresh look to it. I personally found the lipstick lasso weapon and the names very creative like tweedledee and tweedledum, that person who thought of this must of been on something.

The story i found it pretty interesting, since i can't tell you how good it is without spoiling and i forgot some to most parts of the anime ill just leave it aside for now. Yea, give it a try.

Closed Thread