Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kiddy grade second Season

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kiddy grade second Season

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata;473982l

Plus in addition, a 'Kiddy Grade: Ignition' Movie comes out in early April
    Really there coming out with a movie for it sweet :P im deffenatly gonna check it out when it dose come out this month.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Apr 05, 2007 at 09:54 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Why does this series deserve a movie, oh wait, it doesn't...........hmmm maybe time to express my hatred in a form of a review............this new season better be good, or I'll be angry..........yeah, that's about all I can do, well, that and not buy it.......
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Why does this series deserve a movie, oh wait, it doesn't...........hmmm maybe time to express my hatred in a form of a review............this new season better be good, or I'll be angry..........yeah, that's about all I can do, well, that and not buy it.......
    lol some one dont like kiddy grade

it was ok like i said be fore more could have bin done to it and the only thing i really liked about this show was the characters Eclair and Lumiere.And yes i do hope the movie and the new season is better than the first one.
    ....Player Killer....

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    lol some one dont like kiddy grade

it was ok like i said be fore more could have bin done to it and the only thing i really liked about this show was the characters Eclair and Lumiere.And yes i do hope the movie and the new season is better than the first one.
    I wouldn't expect the movie 'Kiddy Grade: Ignition' to be any better then the first season, as its essentially a synopsis of the first TV season...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

I wouldn't expect the movie 'Kiddy Grade: Ignition' to be any better then the first season, as its essentially a synopsis of the first TV season...
    really its only a essentially a synopsis of the first season diden't know that,lol i can hope it will turn out a little better than the first season,And the second season im hoping it will be better than the first one.
    ....Player Killer....

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2