+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kimi ni Todoke

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Kimi ni Todoke

First, I have to start by thanking Sazzy for introducing me to this series. Were it not for her bringing it up in flash chat, I probably would've just put it off until later--causing me to forget to watch it entirely. Thanks! ^_^

Now on to the topic:

Sawako Kuronuma, called Sadako by her classmates for her resemblance to the character from Ring, has always been feared and misunderstood because of her appearance. There are rumors that Sawako can see ghosts and curse people. But when her idol, popular boy Kazehaya, begins talking with her, everything changes. She finds herself in a new world, trying to make friends and talking to different people and she can't thank Kazehaya enough for giving her these opportunities. Slowly, but surely, a sweet love is blossoming between the two as they will overtake any circumstance or clear obstacles in their way.
    I've only seen the first two episodes, but I can honestly say that I'm in love with this series. Were it not for shows like 'KnT', I probably wouldn't watch/read shoujo at all. The way the characters are drawn remind me of another series but, I can't put my finger on it. I love the way Kuronuma and Kazehaya interact with eachother, in contrast to how the other students treat "Sadako" (Kuronuma).

I can't wait to see more episodes of 'Kimi ni Todoke'! It's like crack. I only watched about an hour's worth and I'm dying for more minutes after I watched it.

Has anyone else seen this series? What do you think of it?

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Kimi ni Todoke

hahahahaha I got another person hooked on it!!! Great!!!!

I do have a review posted in my journal, if anyone wants to read.

It really is one of the best anime series this fall.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm, sounds interesting. If I ever got the time (xD) I would look at though I'm usually busy.
    In the meantime I'll bookmark this thread just to see if anything else comes around about it.
    And by usually busy, I mean almost every day.
    But still. It sounds very convincing that this is a good one.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Sazzy(who also got me hooked on Kimi ni Todoke). Ive watch the two ep.s countless times and read the manga twice.... and I say its two thumbs up and a big toe.

The female charcter is simply adorably innocent, and honest that its painfully funny. And the male charcters are something people can relate too. Sawako is reflection of myself in a way thats why I loved it. Kazehaya... well i can say that everyone wants a Kazehaya in there pocket.
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think I would want Kazehaya in my pocket.. personally, if he was real, I'm pretty sure I would be one of his fan club members :P
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Taikaw is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love this series, but I feel that it would kind of be similar to some other Shoujo Manga related animes. Also, the first time I saw the character design, I wasn't too fond of it, but now, I quite like it! I really have my hopes up for the rest of this anime. I also like the CV of the main heroin, Sawako. I really like Noto Mamiko's Voice.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shippo101 View Post
    I agree with Sazzy(who also got me hooked on Kimi ni Todoke). Ive watch the two ep.s countless times and read the manga twice.... and I say its two thumbs up and a big toe.

The female charcter is simply adorably innocent, and honest that its painfully funny. And the male charcters are something people can relate too. Sawako is reflection of myself in a way thats why I loved it. Kazehaya... well i can say that everyone wants a Kazehaya in there pocket.
    I love how honest Sawako is! It cracks me up, from time to time. Especially when she starts tellin' people things to clear the air like, "I don't have any ghost powers or anything," LOL. I'd hang out with her, just to listen to her speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    I don't think I would want Kazehaya in my pocket.. personally, if he was real, I'm pretty sure I would be one of his fan club members :P
    I wouldn't want him in my pocket either, though I'd be one of those guys who's always tryin' to hang out with him. He's like the epitome of cool (at least in the series). I always wanted to be a guy like Kazehaya. I kinda grew out of it though (wanting to be popular, at the least). ^_^
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Oct 22, 2009 at 08:56 PM.

Thanks

I guess I would say I'm more kazehaya than Sawako.

I try to help those in school who might not be fitting in that well etc. Maybe I should cosplay as him, but I think my body shape won't be fitting LOL!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast