+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kimi ni Todoke Season 2

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Kimi ni Todoke Season 2

Has anybody watched it yet? I'm on episode 3. I'm pretty pleased with the series thus far. What's your opinion about KnT season 2? Do you think it's going as well as the first season? What do you expect to happen?

click to show spoiler
    There's a whole bunch of drama comin' our way, I'm sure. Kurumi sill has an active role, it seems. I don't think she's a threat though, considering she was already rejected by Kazehaya.

Anyway, I'll shut up now. I'd like to get your opinions on this awesome show. ^_^

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kimi ni Todoke Season 2

I had over looked this series many times, until I saw that you had posted something about it.lol Knowing that you have pretty good taste on things I knew it would be a good watch... *compliment* ^_^ I had to pull an all nighter though on season 1 basically, just so I can know what is going on in season 2... I must say I am glad that I did. Season one had it's moments that reminded me of School Rumble, but with a little more drama...lol Sawako, man is she dense, but that is what I grew to love about her... I also like Pin the coach/homeroom teacher; he has his moments < one of my parts was when he met Sawako in the video store hiding his movie > classic....

I couldn't stand Kurumi in season 1, but she gained a little of my respect in season 2. Don't get me started on pretty boy with the blonde hair (can't think of his name right now) I think it is Kent, well anyways I could of reached through my laptop and literally choked him... Right when Kazehaya got the courage to confess here he go throwing salt all in his game getting into Sawako's mind... You already know how she believes everybody and their mama, plus she dense and naive aww' man, but you got to love that pure innocence about her, even though there were times where I wanted to kick her and Kazehaya in the throat cause they wasn't using their voice boxes... Just standing there not knowing what to say.... Don't mind me that is just the frustration talking...lol I just want them to confess to each other so bad without any misunderstandings... This is an awesome show. I am glad that I found this thread.lol

I really can't say what I believe is going to happen next, cause the way things are going and getting mixed up, misunderstood, it won't be till season 3 for them to realize they both are in love with each other. *joking* O' but I can tell you another confession or hook up I am waiting/wanting to see: Chizu and Sanada... Well I think that is enough ranting, but thanks again for the thread cause I wouldn't watched this anime anytime soon, even though I am a sucker when it comes down to love... hahaha!!! *true true*

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude, I wanted to punch Kent in his Adam's apple around episode 5 or 6. LOL. Around that same time, I wanted to kick Kazehaya for waiting til the last moment to confess to Sawako. Then he just ASSUMES that she doesn't feel the same way. WTF? >_<
    I agree with you about Kurumi. She was a pain in season one but now, I kinda respect her in this season.

Pin is AWESOME!! I wish I had a teacher like him when I was in high school. LMAO. I'm really excited to see how season two ends. I think I may be behind an episode or two. Classes kinda keep my occupied lately. But I'm gonna play catch up tonight or tomorrow.

*dances* Thanks for the compliment, BTW. ^_^ I actually got hooked on KnT because Sazzy recommended it. She's got pretty good tasted in anime/manga as well.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude, I wanted to punch Kent in his Adam's apple around episode 5 or 6.
    *Hilarious, laughing my butt off* As long as I wasn't the only one...lol Man I can relate to how you feel all the way...

I know you gave your thanks to Sazzy', cause I have to give mines to you and who knows maybe I recommend it to someone and they can give their thanks to me...lol Then we will have an ongoing of thanks going around...lol *Just trying to pay it forward...^_^

I don't know what episode you are on now or what, so I am not going to spoil anything, but if you are caught up, may I ask how do you think things are going to play out... I have an idea, but it might be all i left field...LoL

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Its thanks to me you're watching this right Sprouty :3 well I think I was the cause.. been posting on my FB about me watching it all the time and bragging about it to Row xD

I really love how simple this anime is, its a very nice love comedy shoujo type anime, with very gentle and soft colour in its design, I find the storyline entertaining how the plot turns around ... suspense! It keeps me at the edge of my seat and screaming Kyaa!! Moe moe!! xD (no.. i did'nt do the moe moe crap but yea.. I do say Kawaii out loud >.<)

Anyways.. my friends were expecting the second season to be a bummer.. well guess what.. its as good as the first one! Woot! Epic.. I am making her watch the second season no matter what :3

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inuruto View Post
    *Hilarious, laughing my butt off* As long as I wasn't the only one...lol Man I can relate to how you feel all the way...

I know you gave your thanks to Sazzy', cause I have to give mines to you and who knows maybe I recommend it to someone and they can give their thanks to me...lol Then we will have an ongoing of thanks going around...lol *Just trying to pay it forward...^_^

I don't know what episode you are on now or what, so I am not going to spoil anything, but if you are caught up, may I ask how do you think things are going to play out... I have an idea, but it might be all i left field...LoL
    I hadn't had much time to keep up with it, due to art projects, homework an being a dad, son and brother. Not to mention all the stuff I've been doing at church lately. I intend on catching up during my spring break this week though. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Its thanks to me you're watching this right Sprouty :3 well I think I was the cause.. been posting on my FB about me watching it all the time and bragging about it to Row xD

I really love how simple this anime is, its a very nice love comedy shoujo type anime, with very gentle and soft colour in its design, I find the storyline entertaining how the plot turns around ... suspense! It keeps me at the edge of my seat and screaming Kyaa!! Moe moe!! xD (no.. i did'nt do the moe moe crap but yea.. I do say Kawaii out loud >.<)

Anyways.. my friends were expecting the second season to be a bummer.. well guess what.. its as good as the first one! Woot! Epic.. I am making her watch the second season no matter what :3
    Naw, dude. Saz and Row were talkin' about it a long while back on the IRC chat and I felt so out of the loop that I ended up asking Saz about it and she sold me on it. Good try though. ^_^

I do agree with you about the simplicity of the series and how it's still unbelievably addictive and suspenseful. I love the moe quality of it. I'm a sucker for cute girls/characters (You get my point, LOL).

Newbie ReCoDe is off to a good start
    Thanks

Is the 2nd season good as the first one?
    Anyway,i am going to watch it
    Play Bakugan Games
    http://bmonlinegames.com/categories/44/bakugan.html
    Play Naruto Games online
    http://bmonlinegames.com/categories/55/naruto.html

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I find it amusing that guys watch this anime. I only made it about half way through the first season before I tired of the drama. Sawako is also way too weird for me to comprehend, though she's funny and has her moments. It's a sweet anime, just a bit too sweet for my liking I guess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast