+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kimi ni Todoke Season 2

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kimi ni Todoke Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I find it amusing that guys watch this anime. I only made it about half way through the first season before I tired of the drama. Sawako is also way too weird for me to comprehend, though she's funny and has her moments. It's a sweet anime, just a bit too sweet for my liking I guess.
    Guys watch it because we go through the same things as girls. I think we just process it differently. ^_^

Maybe it's not your cup of tea because you haven't embraced those types of emotions or just don't care for drama at all. (Not tryin' to pick an argument, just an observation) DBZ was like a soap opera and guys were all in to it. Imagine KnT as a DBZ without the fighting, gasping and ten episodes of powering up for a Kamehameha. LOL.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Just saw episode 10... All I got to say is YES!!! I am so estatic that feelings were reached... Well I must say this anime is my cup of tea and I am gulping that mug down...LOL I guess sprout' is right maybe you just can't relate with all the different types of emotions displayed in this anime, even though I don't think it is any different from any other anime that plays with feelings... Yea' there is a bit of drama, but that is to be expected of high school territory and if love is involved that is where mixed emotions come into play... I like it cause it is a light-hearted romance with comic relief, a tad of suspense, and a wee' bit of drama that mixes together and produce a good watch, plus the animation and color scheme isn't bad either...

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Newbie wigglypuff is off to a good start wigglypuff's Avatar
    Thanks

i still haven't watch it, but i want to, since i like the manga a lot...
    i'm still finishing season 1 so i can watch the second season...
    -------------
    All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff. - Frank Zappa
    wigsalon.com
    ------------

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Guys watch it because we go through the same things as girls. I think we just process it differently. ^_^

Maybe it's not your cup of tea because you haven't embraced those types of emotions or just don't care for drama at all. (Not tryin' to pick an argument, just an observation) DBZ was like a soap opera and guys were all in to it. Imagine KnT as a DBZ without the fighting, gasping and ten episodes of powering up for a Kamehameha. LOL.
    LOL you're funny, but yeah I can see your point. I think my main issue with this anime is that I can't relate to Sawako's character at all. I know that her situation is meant to be funny and all, and not taken too seriously, but that still doesn't change the fact that her character is way too weird for me to fathom. Usually a character like her is in a supporting role, not the lead role. Problems aside, it's also good to hear that males enjoy this anime series.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2