Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts Anime and Xenogears anime

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

Kingdom Hearts Anime and Xenogears anime

wouldn't it be nice if they made some of our favorite rpgs that had anime themes in them to have some animes. That would tell the story along with the manga that helped the people who played the game to understand the story and get a feeling for why the different characters you meet act and live the way they do. For instance let's say:

Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2
    Xenogears
    Final Fantasy Series
    Breath of Fire Series
    etc.

For instance Gungrave was a game and the game sucked but the anime was good. Then this is what you would have to worry bout would the anime for the games we listed above would suck like the game did for the gungrave series this is a hypothetically speaking type subject. So please state your opinions and if you have more games you would like to add to the list please by all means go ahead. Thanks for taking the time in reading this and i hope you all enjoy the topic, Thanks.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts Anime and Xenogears anime

THey made a xenosga anime and that was about 13 episodes. I dont know if its any good cause I havent seen it yet. I think a FF anime would nice to watch.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x
    THey made a xenosga anime and that was about 13 episodes. I dont know if its any good cause I havent seen it yet. I think a FF anime would nice to watch.
    Yeah, they did make a Xenosaga anime but I was told by a friend that it wasnt that good. It wasnt horrible but it also wasnt great.

Technically they do have a FF anime:Final Fantasy Unlimited. I dont know if you've watched it or heard of it but its pretty good. I guess a KH anime would be ok too. Another reason for Disney to bring Mickey Mouse and other Disney characters to the TV to make some money.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

so you two understand what i mean. How long has this xenogears anime been out. ANd any ideas as to where i can find it. So what about the concept for a Breath of Fire 3 anime.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

kindom Hearts made anime, i guess it would look kinda weird because of the disney charaters, so i guess that wouldn't work. Xenoxaga was really kool, it wasn's that bad at all.

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

umm the xenosaga is pimp, all they changed was the way virgil dies and other little stuff to make the anime a little different from the game, all in all its pretty cool. Final Fantasy already has a series called FF Unlimited, but i havent seen it

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Thanks

See i was talking about Xenogears not xenosaga you two have the wrong game. I am talking about the original game that started the Xenosaga series basically. Any way back on Breath of Fire 3 would be an awesome game to be made into an anime because of the character development of the main character which happens to be a prince of the Brood dragon clan. Ryu and Rei and Teepo come on man it would be cool as hell to watch that anime as they get older and reunite to defeat a great evil at the end. you guys don't think so.

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I know Kingdom Hearts has allready released a manga, so I suppose that foretells an anime in the near future....
    Another game that would be great for an anime is the Tales of Symphonia game, made by Namco. It allready has anime cutscenes, so taking things to the next level and making an anime out of the whole game would seem logical....Plus it would be frickin' awesome.

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast