+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Le Chevalier D'Eon

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Le Chevalier D'Eon

uhhh... has anyone heard of this series before Le Chevalier D'Eon. here what the series about

Searching for clues to her murder, D'Eon discovers his sister's life in the King's court was more than jeweled gowns and priceless perfumes. It involved dark sorcerers, manipulative royals, and a violet-eyed vixen whose dangerous power turns innocent mongrels into slobbering, rabid monsters. D'Eon and his comrades slip from Versailles to Russia, seeking an emperor who appears to control magic-wielding followers. And serving a queen who seems far too pleased to have Lia's spirit possess her brother's body. A tormented beauty's soul that is not resting in peace, but is alive and well—and looking for vengeance.

Any one heard of this before. even a little bit of it. what do you think of the show

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Le Chevalier D'Eon

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Le Chevalier D'Eon has turned into one of the Best Anime Series release for the year 2007 (IMHO). One of the more interesting aspects of this series, is that they basically take collection of historical characters from just before the French Revolution, and include them in a fictional story of Murder, betrayal, mysticism and greed, and tie them into events that lead the French Revolution.

Here's the Offiical ADV Films website...
    Le Chevalier D'Eon: ADV Films Website
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Great series, it has a little bit of everything much like Len said... now it does have some slow points but if you love the swash buckling action type series then this is a must see.

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been meaning to watch it since it really looks cool. The designs of their clothes look really awesome too.

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

I have all the Dvds that are out, and i must say, it is something everyone should check out. gotta love the fact that all the characters in the anime have a basis in real history...kinda creepy but cool...it will have you on the edge of your seat till the end...
    Don't Panic

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

I love it because it's a french history and it's very epic anime. Also I love GITS ( Ghost In The Shell ) and the director of GITS did Le Chavlier D'eon

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Newbie misZbutTerfLy is off to a good start misZbutTerfLy's Avatar
    Thanks

i know this anime... In the beginning was the Word. Those were the days when King Louis XV ruled... Versailles shone in all its glory, and upon the course of the Seine, flourished the city of Paris, pervaded by beauty and chaos. Time changes everything. Only the words remain. That is why I, D'Eon de Beaumont, tell the story of myself, and my comrades who believed in the spirit of France. I shall relate the events which ended an era, and of the woman's body found floating in the Seine. Her name was Lia de Beaumont. My elder sister. - D'Eon de Beaumont (from the first episode of the series)

The story begins in Paris 1742, when the body of a woman named Lia de Beaumont is found in a casket floating along the Seine.[1] The only clue regarding her death is the word "Psalms", which is written in blood on the lid of the casket. D'Eon de Beaumont, Lia's younger brother and a knight in service of King Louis XV, takes it upon himself to investigate his sister's mysterious death, along with the strange disappearances of a number of French women.

The story is loosely based on the historical figure Chevalier d'Eon, who lived in the middle of 18th Century pre-revolution France under the reign of Louis XV.

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

I have heard nothing but great things about this show. I really want to see it because it seems very intresting, but I have not had a chance to. I think the concept is intresting and I think it's a good story to go with. I hope it can live up to all the talk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast