+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lol anime fans:Am i only guy or perhaps am i only person who loves or at least likes awesome action animes with a strong,beaut

Newbie Cloud87 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile anime fans:Am i only guy or perhaps am i only person who loves or at least likes awesome action animes with a strong anime

hi fellow anime fans this is my very first question or you like to say a post a thread so please bear with me and if this is in wrong forum or wrong thread please tell me because this is my first time i register with this website thanks.

I like to ask you fellow anime fans i know i know guys like action anime and it's normal but my question is this though am i only guy or am i only person who loves awesome action anime or at least likes awesome action anime with strong,beautiful bad ass female anime characters?

If you like examples here is what i meant akia from agent akia and akia zero,Motoko kusanagi aka the major from ghost in the shell,Bridgette L. Satellizer from freezing,Tifa Lockhart from Final fantasy 7 advent children and finally saeko and rei from high school of the dead.

These are just some of my favorites and some of my favorite animes and don't worry i still love all kinds of anime as long as the anime/manga is any good so that's why i ask you fellow anime fans am i only guy or am i only person who loves awesome action anime with strong,beautiful bad ass female anime characters and yes don't worry some male characters are my favorites as well .

i admit some animes i have seen and i loved it if i do love it and others not yet

So please tell me your honest answers,your views and if you have suggestions for one or more don't hesitate to give me some and please give me your views thanks and if you feel like to troll this thread, insult me or be a jerk about it then go right ahead i don't care thanks again .
    Last edited by Cloud87; May 04, 2012 at 07:14 PM.

Newbie Animez0r is off to a good start Animez0r's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lol anime fans:Am i only guy or perhaps am i only person who loves or at least likes awesome action animes with a strong,b

"Bad-ass" females in action animes don't appeal to most people. I can vividly remember my friend refusing to watch an anime I suggested to him because there was a "stupid bitch" as the lead character. Reflecting back on the first time I had watched it, I was very young, and had not bothered to read the specific details about it before choosing it. If I had chosen to inspect it before watching it, I probably wouldn't have even given it a glance either. You're a special boy, arent you huh

Thanks

Re: Lol anime fans:Am i only guy or perhaps am i only person who loves or at least likes awesome action animes with a strong,b

Quote Originally Posted by Animez0r View Post
    "Bad-ass" females in action animes don't appeal to most people. I can vividly remember my friend refusing to watch an anime I suggested to him because there was a "stupid bitch" as the lead character. Reflecting back on the first time I had watched it, I was very young, and had not bothered to read the specific details about it before choosing it. If I had chosen to inspect it before watching it, I probably wouldn't have even given it a glance either. You're a special boy, arent you huh
    what do you mean by that like i said i love all kinds of anime as long as the anime/manga is any good and i don't judge of the lead character and yes i do have some favorites of bad ass female characters and yes males too if you like more examples don't hesitate to ask and i give you another example

Newbie AnimeTechno is off to a good start AnimeTechno's Avatar
    Thanks

@Animez0r

I hate to agree but for some irrational reason I too feel that way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeTechno View Post
    @Animez0r

I hate to agree but for some irrational reason I too feel that way.
    i understand your view and thanks for your time and thanks for your honesty

+ Reply to Thread