Closed Thread

Thread: Looking for an anime

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Looking for an anime

Ok, I saw this anime awhile back and had it saved in a file of animes I like and would try to buy but my computer was restart to a point where it don't exit.

So I need help to find it again.

It is a about a girl who is messy and unclean and goes to a college of people who play music.And there is this perfect student who every girl likes.(He can play the piano and the violin.But he wants to be conductor)So this famous conductor cames and makes up an orchestra of all the misfits in the school. Later on after the guy turns to make the conductor to take him, he does and leaves him with the Orchestra which I think is name Orchestra S. That is about all I can recall.

Any help?
    Perfection is dull

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Looking for an anime

Nodame Cantabile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nodame Cantabile Graphic Novel 1 (208 pgs)

Have no fear, Mechazawa is here.

I'm 98% sure that you're looking for Nodame Cantabile. I remember seeing this when shopping for manga, however I don't believe the anime has been picked up for release here in the States
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Nodame Cantabile is indeed what your probly looking for there is maney wyas to find it googling it will surely get some results i think
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    Nodame Cantabile is indeed what your probly looking for there is maney wyas to find it googling it will surely get some results i think
    Gee, I'm so glad my finding abilities could help you piggy back into this thread. Kudos to your thought out laziness, "probly".

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazawa View Post
    Gee, I'm so glad my finding abilities could help you piggy back into this thread. Kudos to your thought out laziness, "probly".
    lol hay hay i had the google answer for along time know out side this thread lol my friend google rarely fails to find what i seek so i share its o so infinate wisdom to all those around me. And laziness o yeah i am lazzy some times but if you was in cisco then you would use google for finding everything too
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    lol hay hay i had the google answer for along time know out side this thread lol my friend google rarely fails to find what i seek so i share its o so infinate wisdom to all those around me. And laziness o yeah i am lazzy some times but if you was in cisco then you would use google for finding everything too
    Awesome, I had no idea you had the answer "along" time "know". I wish I hadn't made the first post in this thread, after learning that. I feel like I've some how cheated you. I mean you already knew the answer to his/her question, and I had to go ahead and post a couple links to the title I thought the OP was looking for. A few days before your post.

So I apologize, I should have kept my mouth shut and allowed you to take some/all the credit for what I knew/found. I really need to work on my clairvoyance, I should have known that you knew the answer all a long and would maybe post it eventually. But thank you for the "UN"-wanted and "UN"-needed backup though.

(*If I were a lower person, I'd tell you to use the great Google to learn how to spell. However, I choose to be the better person and believe that English isn't your first language. )

Wait, that was a little low wasn't it? Oh well.....

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoa..Hey now....Settle down folks

Gonna close this since this is already answered, and to prevent any bad blood.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread