+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: looking for gay characters

Newbie loknkey is off to a good start loknkey's Avatar
    Thanks

looking for gay characters

Could anyone recommend good anime with gay characters, but does not imply innapropriate relationships with younger boys? Nothing explicit either, please. Descendents of Darkness would be a good example. Thanks for your help.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: looking for gay characters

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The series You're Under Arrest has a cross-dressing police officer (Aoi Futaba) as one of the major characters, and in the series he's viewed by the other characters as a better woman then all the other women officers in the department. (But he does have some issues in several episodes with romantic relationships with other men.) This character is probably the most positive presentation of a 'gay' character you're going to find in Anime...

See if you can pick him out in the above image...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie chaosbreaker is off to a good start chaosbreaker's Avatar
    Thanks

You have some weird interests, lol, jk. But the only one I really know of is Gravitation. It's about this upcoming band called Bad Luck, and the lead singer Shuichi is having trouble relaxing and everything, until he meets the renound romance writer Eiri Yuki. And he starts to fall in love with him, even though they are both guys.
    Last edited by chaosbreaker; Jul 10, 2008 at 11:21 AM. Reason: I did not mean to quote the previous post

Clan Rainstorm 5th in command

Newbie Ninja_Amaya is off to a good start Ninja_Amaya's Avatar
    Thanks

umm demon flowers implys a gay relationship between two of the main characters.The deadly demon assassin Ushitora, once worshiped as one of the best, betrays his people to live his life with a boy named Masato, who's family he killed years ago because they were Kuruizaki, the mixed offspring of Japanese Gods and humans, and an orphaned girl named Nao. It is a morbid manga though but just thought I would throw that out there.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG XD..First person I have heard say that..Eeek..Oh well^^
    Have you tried Yaoi???? Except...you probably wouldnt want that..just close your eyes though^^
    Gakuen Heaven ummm..Or try this :

Anime :: Boys on Boys on Film

Has a lot..You could have googled you know :]
    Yeah, Bye.

Newbie ashleyhime is off to a good start ashleyhime's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you tried Kyo Kara Maoh? Its funny about a boy who is flushed to the other world. It has a sort of relationship but nothing graphic at all. I watched it with my cousin who is 10 years older then me and we both enjoyed it.
    (\__/)
    (+'.'+) Beware the bunnies!
    (")_(")

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the genre you are looking for is shounen ai. It is about romance or romantic hints between two guys but nothing sexually explicit.

Here is a website you might want to check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Sh%C5%8Dnen-ai

I'm just me.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Why're you looking for gay- my gosh lol Just joking, now, don't be mad at me *chuckles* . . . Hmn ... Ever heard of the anime Junjou Romantica? I like all the characters there. How they draw the characters and the personalities are very interesting and a bit amusing too. Quite annoying though- I was just looking for Naruto and I ended up being dragged by my own curiousity. I saw a nice character, didn't knw the name at first- but here, the name is Takahashi Misaki. A cute character that is interesting to me. As I go through the 1st episode part 1 in Youtube or Crunchyroll, if I'm not mistaken, ^_^" I panicked because my mum was like, "What is that? What are you watching now?", can't tell you why, unless you watch it yourself- it's kind of hard to explain. I'll only tell you one for now. Oh, it's a romantic anime series between a guy and guy, which, is quite suprising to me, because I really like the characters there~, and it's kind of disgusting to see a guy and a guy, I mean- but whatever. Just watch the anime. I only watch episode 1 and 2 if I'm not mistaken a few months ago. And, umn... The opening song is *2ThumbsUp* ^_^! It's Kimi Hana by Pigstar. I hope this help. Oky, bye *waving* lol -PEACE!-
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast