+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: looking for a main character that likes to kill

Newbie espartacos is off to a good start espartacos's Avatar
    Je vis où vous ne pouvez pas me trouver, je suis l'un de ceux qui menace dans les ombres… mais je do
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: looking for a main character that likes to kill

Quote Originally Posted by VampireKisses View Post
    Hey i know one its AppleSeed the main character doesnt mind killing things ( i know its a film but still )
    where do u think they got the idea for the movie, there's a tv series of apple seed, i think they made them in the 90's, but that's not what he's looking for,.. watch Blade of the immortal, or Gantz.

Newbie wiccachick5 is off to a good start wiccachick5's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: looking for a main character that likes to kill

Quote Originally Posted by chrystalann2004 View Post
    how about death note . i found it quite intrusting. as well as unike story line as well
    I agree, but in the begginning, hes is kinda aprehensive about it... but i would also recomend battle royale...its kind of grusome.. but they are sort of forced into it.
    My love for you was strong, it hurts to carry on, without you by my side, i now have to go hide!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh I can't forget Lucy from Elfin Lied. Ruthless and provacative. That characters rampage will stick with me forever. And what about her nasty counter part the one that was the scientist's daughter. She was even worse. If you don't mind killing and a little nudity this one is for you.

Newbie iKenzie is off to a good start iKenzie's Avatar
    Thanks

Akane from Kampfer likes to -attempt- to kill other Kampfers...
    Shizuku also has that air about her that she likes to kill, also try the White Kampfers..who's names have escaped me.

"Can you feel the love tonight?" - Sir Elton John

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Black Lagoon is your anime, along with Hellsing (Ultimate, not the orriginal anime).
    Also, Yu Yu Hakusho and bleach (kinda).

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie rimmy is off to a good start rimmy's Avatar
    Thanks

hey i have just finished watching hellsing and really liked Alucard was nice to see a character that actually didnt mind killing things instead of being forced into it. are there more episodes of hellsing then the 4 dvds? i have just started watching bleach and its cool but the only people that seem to die are the hollows as when he fights the other guys with swords they just get injurded

Newbie blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070's Avatar
    Thanks

definetly hellsing and for even more killing try hellsing ova that vampire alucard is crazy. at times he scares me lol
    Woweeee!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rimmy View Post
    hey i have just finished watching hellsing and really liked Alucard was nice to see a character that actually didnt mind killing things instead of being forced into it. are there more episodes of hellsing then the 4 dvds? i have just started watching bleach and its cool but the only people that seem to die are the hollows as when he fights the other guys with swords they just get injurded
    Give Bleach some time, it picks up after a while. And I would have to say Ichigo does on some level enjoy killing, expecialy under his hallowfication when that comes around, most notably when it first rears its ugly head, or mask in this case and has little to no control over it and seams to just draws out the fight for simple pleasure.

Also a word of note, when he does finely control that hallow side of him, before being defeted, it threatend Ichigo that as soon as he shows any weakness or lets his guard down it will return to fully take over and kill every one. So there is a threat there but who knows if anything like that will happen.

And also Zaraki Kenpachi does love to fight and kill, which is kind of funny because his conpanian, a girl who is like 8 years old with pink hair and whos name escapes me at the moment is as sweet as can be is always paling around with Kenpachi.
    He is also my favorit charactor.
    Last edited by Scourge; Dec 04, 2009 at 08:08 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast