Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: love hina

Newbie Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: love hina

thank you the majority seems to think it didnot do the manga justice while the minortiy seem to think it was just fine so i think ill check it out for my self thanks again
    "you heard it too.... the voice of the wind" (sdk)

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well the anime ppl look diffrint and if u realy want to wach it bubed dont. they mest up the voces totaly

IM BACK

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

This was the first anime series I ever saw in Japanese. I prefered the manga over it's anime. In my opinion, the manga version of Love Hina was more detailed and explained the story better. Also, the mange actually told who his childhood love was. For the anime, there isn't really a solid answer for that matter. Also, I didn't see an episode where Keitaro and Naru get married. Not even in the OVA episodes. But still, both the anime and the manga of Love Hina are very good seires

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been watching the anime on youtube.com and it does seem like they cut out alot of filler episodes or something it actually confuses me and its not that good of a anime so i'm just gonna try the manga and hope it makes a little more scence
    ANIME
    MANGA

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i watched both anime and mnaga version and i think that the anime version was a bit different from the manga.

Newbie animefan15 may be famous one day animefan15 may be famous one day
    Thanks

the manga is super and the anime is ok but definetly dont watch it dubbed cuz that would ruin the originality like in the manga.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

i really want to se the anime
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie animefan15 may be famous one day animefan15 may be famous one day
    Thanks

contrary to my previous post the anime wasnt as good. they cut out so much stuff like naru and keitaros wedding. Tsuruku never appeared. random ppl showed up. kentaro, moe the robot, mei was talked of but in the manga never made an appearance. the voice of kitsune sounded to texasy. the trip to Molmol never occured. th promise girl wasnt ever clearly said so. the anime was good but not near as good as the manga. the music was good tho. IF U EVER GET THE CHANCE TO GO TO WWW.YOUTUBE.COM, SEARCH FOR LOVE HINA, AND WATCH THE SMALL CLIP CALLED YOUR HOROSCOPE AND YOULL LAUGH YOUR A** OFF.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast