Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Love Hina Anime

Newbie perezsh may be famous one day perezsh may be famous one day
    Thanks

Love Hina Anime

In the Love Hina anime, It feels like they just stuck all the perverted parts in there so that they would get better reviews because it's funny but actually alot of people liked the romance part of love hina.(not that i didn't think these parts were'nt funny)(and not that they didnt have romance parts but it didn't fufill the promise of the anime).
    They also skipped a lot of stuff. oh yeah....What's up with mitsune that voice actor/actress i couldn't tell...sounded like they picked somebody off the streets.. definitely horrible. From reading the manga you get so sucked in you start making voices for each character and then when i heard her voice it kinda sounded annoying.I totally had a different voice in mind? I mean, what were they thinking?( this is if you watched it in english of course) English is the best i can't stand Japanese sometimes. How do people watch it in japanese?

To cut a long story short iv'e got one question.

Am i the only one that thinks that the Love Hina anime sucked compared to the manga?
    Last edited by perezsh; Feb 06, 2006 at 02:38 PM.
    Why hold on so hard to something so slippery?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Hina Anime

i luv love hina , its so cool , the manga is great and the anime is even better

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie nexus818 may be famous one day nexus818 may be famous one day nexus818's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god
    i luv love hina , its so cool , the manga is great and the anime is even better
    Yup, i loved the anime, but i havnt beern able to get a hold of the manga yet, one of my friends have it though, so i'll prolly borrow it sometime

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

ya thats a ausome anime. but thay did a poor poor poor job on the english. the voices were just rong

IM BACK

Otaku Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou's Avatar
    Thanks

I never saw it but a lot of people say its really good~ ^__^ I gotta see it one day...

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

Its good but im a bigger fan of the manga.. and the voice acting sucks

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

ya i know. the manga rocked but in the anime that drunk girl sonded like she was from tesx and the indian girl, she just sucked. thows two i just couldint alow

IM BACK

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Although i did thought the anime was good when i first started anime, but after a few years and have read the LH manga, the anime is really bad. I never watched in dub, i did heard a few samples of the voice acting a while back, and it was frigging horrible.

Xebec can never adapt any manga into a decent anime, look what they did to Negima. I say don't even bother with the anime, go read the manga instead.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast