Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [[!!!Loveless!!!]]

Newbie elite_dreams may be famous one day elite_dreams may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question [[!!!Loveless!!!]]

Wasnt loveless such a great anime...kya! lolz but the anime was kinda like the very begining of the manga so not everything was explained which sucked. since the manga was still being released, they should of put a delay on the anime instead of ending but i hope a second series would come out or Loveless TV like kanon.
    Anywayz id like to know where the anime ended in the manga cuz id like to no wat'll happen next. if anyone knows a good site where i can find manga scanlations of it, that'll be great too ^.^

Newbie TandKluver may be famous one day TandKluver may be famous one day TandKluver's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: [[!!!Loveless!!!]]

er....i havent finished loveless yet haha i didnt even finish watching the 2nd dvd b/c i keep on forgetting to watch it.....haha well yea

Newbie peachsncream may be famous one day peachsncream may be famous one day peachsncream's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm....i haven't seen it so what's it about????????

Newbie Yaoi-Lover may be famous one day Yaoi-Lover may be famous one day Yaoi-Lover's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the show Loveless. I didnt see the manga, but its cool. My friend LOVES the show.

Newbie elite_dreams may be famous one day elite_dreams may be famous one day
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: [[!!!Loveless!!!]]

its bout a boy named Ritsuka, age 12, who lost his memory after his brother died, Seimei. Since he lost his memory, he doesnt remember his real name which wa loveless. Seimei's fighter Soubi, looked for Ritsuka and to fight other fighters with him. In the anime, the kids would have ears and a tail and when ur an adult, u'd lose ur ears and tails meaning wel lets say u have matured.
    So throught the whoel anime its bout Ritsuka finding who killed his brother Seimei and the manga is still comming out thats why i need to find out where the anime left off in the manga so i can read the scanlations and find out whats gana happen next >.< so if anyone knows...PLZ HELP!!

Otaku Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura's Avatar
    Thanks

It's sounds like a cool anime.. Hoping to watch it!
    Smileys + Me =

Newbie Chiro-Chan may be famous one day Chiro-Chan may be famous one day Chiro-Chan's Avatar
    Oregon desu! It's cold and rainy and I hate it.. T_T
    Thanks

Loveless is a very good series!! ^_^ I would definitely have to say that Soubi is my favorite character that I've seen so far... Granted I've only read the first Manga.. But I'm in love with it! <3 If the world were like that, and you'd lose your ears if you lost your virginity... Well, let's just say that in that world, I would have never lost mine! I'd want my ears and tail more than a bit of pleasure, ne? ^w^

Chiro's Mood According To Trowa: ///_^ Happy!

Newbie Red_Wings may be famous one day Red_Wings may be famous one day Red_Wings's Avatar
    Thanks

I was thinking about starting that as my next manga craze, now I know I am for sure. Thanx.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast