Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lucky Star

Newbie Lady Asphyxia is off to a good start Lady Asphyxia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lucky Star

-Nods head- I can see your point of view very much. I just keep at it for the first three episodes (by then it should already get deeper into the story) and if I don't like it then I'll stop. Sometimes first episodes fool you, it may be good and grasp you...but then when you watch more and you see that it suck and visa versa (however you say that). I kinda of love the dark animes...but seeing this show is so cute and relaxing.
    ~Obviously you can't chat about anything...even if you explain yourself~

Newbie Ahiko is off to a good start Ahiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Asphyxia View Post
    I just keep at it for the first three episodes (by then it should already get deeper into the story) and if I don't like it then I'll stop. Sometimes first episodes fool you, it may be good and grasp you...but then when you watch more and you see that it suck and visa versa (however you say that). I kinda of love the dark animes...but seeing this show is so cute and relaxing.
    Yeah, first three episodes is good, unless the first episode is really bad. xD

I think the best misleading first episode would have to be Haruhi Suzumiya episode 00 with the Mikuru video. xD I loved it even though I was mixed with the "What the heck.. OMG SO AWESOME!!" feeling.

Dark animes are good (CODE GEASS, DEATH NOTE), but this season has especially gory ones that my stomach couldn't handle (Claymore).
    あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

Newbie Miyuki Takara is off to a good start
    Thanks

I personally enjoy Lucky Star. The moe aspect of it actually inspired a friend of mine (who just happens to be able to be attracted to anime girls and he's in his meganekko phase) made my forum namesake his new moe idol. On a side note, as a direct result of knowing his email address, he's signed up for a lot of forums that he probably doesn't know about.

I'm personally waiting for Konata's aunt to make an appearance in the anime. She seems like she'd make for a different kind of comic relief.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

\(>//O//<)/ "OMEGA KAWAII~!!!!" OMG!! Its too cute!! I luv the first 15secs of it!! Oh wait, I love the whole song. LOL

Ah, I cant wait til Haruhi is released this month and I hope that Lucky Star will make to the US.

wow, the ED for Lucky Star is unique. (^_^) Karaoke of songs from other animes and older shows. ^^
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; May 04, 2007 at 06:31 AM.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2