+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Star Licensed???

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Lucky Star Licensed???

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Supposedly, this trailer posted on YouTube came from the about to be released 4th 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya' DVD...

YouTube - teaser

which appears to indicate that one of the most popular Anime TV series of 2007, 'Lucky Star', is about to get a US Region 1 license... This series has been posted on the Kadokawa Pictures USA website as available for license for some time now...

KADOKAWA PICTURES USA
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lucky Star Licensed???

That's not only you who love that Otaku Izumi Konata and sure everyone else love this anime becuase it's popular. She may be like me right now hehe. Anyway I'm have hear rumors about The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2nd season it's going to be out and I wonder if it's really going to be true. :P

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    That's not only you who love that Otaku Izumi Konata and sure everyone else love this anime becuase it's popular. She may be like me right now hehe. Anyway I'm have hear rumors about The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2nd season it's going to be out and I wonder if it's really going to be true. :P
    The second season of 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia' has been announced, and is in preproduction, the only thing that hasn't been stated is its schedules. Kyoto Anime has announced that they will come out with another Anime series based on a light novel first (FMP sequel to 2nd Raid???) before Haruhi...

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, That's great they have been announced but we have to wait a few month then we get more info about it and when they is going to scheduled. It's probably is going to release in 2008. Well then we have to wait a long time for Haruhi is going to release. Do you know the name of the anime? I mean on the light novel. :P

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The second season of 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia' has been announced, and is in preproduction, the only thing that hasn't been stated is its schedules. Kyoto Anime has announced that they will come out with another Anime series based on a light novel first (FMP sequel to 2nd Raid???) before Haruhi...

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

(FMP sequel to 2nd Raid???)
    I really hope they finish off FMP, After I finished 2nd raid, I read FMP's Wiki entry, and they have info on the novels that take place after 2nd raid, and the story sounds really interesting

Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Well, That's great they have been announced but we have to wait a few month then we get more info about it and when they is going to scheduled. It's probably is going to release in 2008. Well then we have to wait a long time for Haruhi is going to release. Do you know the name of the anime? I mean on the light novel. :P
    The NAME of the light novel has not been announced, but the author of the FMP light novel series now works as a writer at Kyoto Anime Studios, plus the episode that he wrote for 'Lucky Star' did contain some hints about another possible FMP series... so a sequel to the last series (which is a Kyoto Anime series) is the current best guess going on in the Internet right now...

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

'bout time. LOLs (actually its pretty quick for it to be picked up...6months after the original airing started and a month after it finished. But who is complaining?)

Ah, its good to know that its finally "official". You dont know what kind of a mess that members over at AnimeSuki and I had went through on the subject. Threads were repeatedly closed and opened backed up until the info on the trailer was confirmed.

...heck, I went through a storm of PMs both here and there on it too. I got ahead of myself before the info was confirmed and I was told once that it WAS licsensed..than later that it WASNT licsensed and I went back to PM everyone to apologize...to only find the info was finally confirmed moments later. (@_@) That was a busy day. ^^;

Thanx for the official update Len.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie l3lueMage may be famous one day l3lueMage may be famous one day l3lueMage's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait for the melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 '-' That was like the best anime ever but I wonder what they will put in season 2 xD!

And it sucks Lucky star is being licensed I better download the last 3 or 4 episodes before anime-eden takes them down heh <<;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast