Closed Thread

Thread: Maburaho Like Recommendation

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Maburaho Like Recommendation

Ok so I've started seeing Maburaho and i liked its sort of anime. Its sort of like Love hina so I was wondering if anyone knew any other animes within this line?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Maburaho Like Recommendation

Well if you're looking for magic, with one guy handling lots of girls give Negima a try. You'll laugh and root for the poor kid, afterall a ten year old can only handle so much.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie celticratt may be famous one day celticratt may be famous one day celticratt's Avatar
    Thanks

when you say Love Hina and Maburaho in the same sentence,,,the first thing I think of is Negima.Its written by the same guy that did the Love Hina series and I have enjoyed every episode so far

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    Ok so I've started seeing Maburaho and i liked its sort of anime. Its sort of like Love hina so I was wondering if anyone knew any other animes within this line?
    Are you looking for other 'Harem' romantic comedy series in general, Or are you looking for Fantasy Comedy series????
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm hoping you've seen Tenchi. That's has been my favorite so far when it comes to Harem. I've heard that Ichigo 100% is a Harem also.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Are you looking for other 'Harem' romantic comedy series in general, Or are you looking for Fantasy Comedy series????
    yea it was harem not the fanasy stuff and i've already seen negima lolz

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Well let's see now... Harem series that have recently come out in affordable thin packs include...

'Yumeria' An under performing teenage high school student, on his 16th birthday, suddenly finds girls that he meets during the day, start showing up in his dream world with unusual powers....

'Tenchi Muyo GXP' A high school student cursed with chronic bad luck suddenly finds himself drafted by the Galaxy Police Academy, and finds himself in the care of lovely GP officers (with strange tastes for men...) who are attracted to him...

'Happy Lessons'. An under performing teenage orphan high school student suddenly has a live in harem move into his house (which is composed of his single women high school teachers!!!)

'Rune Soldier' (original title: 'Louie the Rune Soldier') A classic D&D adventuring party (composed of all female priestess, thief and fighter) discover the need to have a magic user to complete their adventuring group. But after looking for a female mage, all they can come up with is the womanizing over confident, ham fisted mage in training Louie...
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Feb 12, 2007 at 11:14 AM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread