Closed Thread

Thread: MAI HIME movie!

Newbie Cronoknight may be famous one day Cronoknight may be famous one day
    Thanks

MAI HIME movie!

Well why not?, i think every anime that has an series should at least have one movie to its name. OK there is stuff like second seasons like Mai Otome, but i would like to see an movie of Mai hime. Even tho it had an fair ending. A movie must be made, even if they only walk about doing nothing, talking about the past, ect. I think in at least the next 2 years, they should bring out an movie of Mai hime. what do you think?

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: MAI HIME movie!

I think it would be fun, *hears strange noises from next room*, one sec. *Goes to check.* Huff....puff....It was a pillow fight and I got hit from every direction, and joined in, back to seriousness.

Yes I think so too, liked Mai Hime even if the story was quite simple, but the characters were very loveable in every aspect and they remained in my mind long enough to be interested in their personal developments, which means they need further development to their story XD

Mai Otome kind of continues the story and I recently watched episode 24, can't wait for the end !!!!!

End not: Movie worth it all the way. *Leaves and runs back to pillow fight.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie Nobunaga Oda may be famous one day Nobunaga Oda may be famous one day Nobunaga Oda's Avatar
    Thanks

If they make a Mai-Hime movie, I will surely watched it...

I have seen both Mai-Hime and Mai-Otome. But it seems that something is missing if there isn't the movie....

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

A movie of mai hime would be great. I really liked mai hima and mai otome. Every anime has at least one movie right?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm...I haven't watched the entire series yet since it just came out in the US but from what I've seen so far it definitely deserves a movie.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie skeleton83 may be famous one day skeleton83 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I saw the Mai-Hime movie trailer .... The Arika from mai-otome series went to mai-hime series for a battle with all the himes .... Don't know when it is going to start ....

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The Mai-Hime movie trailer has a joke omake (extra) on one of the 'Mai-Otome' DVDs released in Japan. (I know because I've been collecting the 'Mai-Otome' extras as there fansubed...) As for more of the series, Sunrise Studios has decided to go the OVA route, with a 'Mai-Otome' OVA (HIME Zwei) already announced for production last March...

Sunrise HIME - Z OVA Website (Japanese)

As far as the second TV series goes, 'Mai-Otome' is still unlicensed, though Bandai Entertainment has publicly announced that their in negotiation for the second TV series, and no doubt, the OVA series as well...
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Sep 16, 2006 at 02:53 PM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd watch it if there was one. Though i've already heard bout what LenMiyata typed above.
    Though i didn't think they were actually going to make a movie.....

Closed Thread