Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Manga Books At Your Public Library.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Manga Books At Your Public Library.

The public library around my area doesn't handle manga I think...back in my old high school they just started getting manga in. By the time I graduated they had the first ten volumes of Ranma 1/2 and that was it...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

OH wow I didn't know other place didn't have them. But at this library it has a display to let others know they have it & that's how I notice that this library had manga. But I haven't asked them when they 1st allowed it. But overall thanks for all your opinions. My favorite series for now is "Oh My Goddess". Very charming.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm., theres no library where i am., the closest is our huge highschools library, and even that doesnt have anime., i think anime doesnt exsist here XD.,
    but i never checked if there was some at my other library where i used to live., ., but again i doubt it

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

my high school library hasn't got any manga (which is a shame as all they've got are shelves upon shelves of fiction/non fiction/reference books), but thankfully my local library has got a few manga books. i don't go browsing through the library looking for manga, but i did, by chance, come upon the fruits basket manga. i haven't bothered to look for more since then, but i'm sure if i looked, i'd only find a few more.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... at my library there is all volumes of Chobits, up to the 10th or so volume of Fruits Basket, up to the 5th volume of Jing : King of Bandits, all volumes of Nausicaa and the Valley of Wind, up to volume 6 of Ranma 1/2, up to volume 3 or so of Inu-Yasha, and a bunch of DBZ. I have read some of all of them at one point in time, mostly because I volunteer at my library and on slow days with nothing to do I'm allowed to sit around and read. The books seem to be fairly popular (at least judging from how many are checked out when I organize them) but the DBZ ones never seem to go anywhere... they just sort of sit there wasting space...
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure about my library, but I have read almost every manga in my school library ... and I like all of them. But FMA is better.

Newbie XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX's Avatar
    Thanks

I am soooo incredibly happy that i can Take out manga's at the public library... otherwise i would have no choice but to spend my days in "Chapters" reading all of their mangas! ^^' I can't yet afford to but my own personal manga's.
    Bitch. My picture got deleted.

Newbie YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah my ublic library has manga and anime but they don't try to complete the manga they star buying and that annoys me.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast