Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Manga Creators!

Otaku Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Manga Creators!

anyways back on topic, You should scan some of your work if your so confident i it maybe someone might see it and know a couple people.

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraki Kenpachi
    anyways back on topic, You should scan some of your work if your so confident i it maybe someone might see it and know a couple people.
    I will so I can show you my artstyle....and you can see what I'm capable off.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------

this is one I did a while back.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    http://hokage-samurai.deviantart.com/

go here and check out some pictures I did a while back,I'm putting up new pictures this weekend.Alot of them.
    Last edited by Shinigami_of_Light; Jun 29, 2006 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Omae o Korosu!

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraki Kenpachi
    ^ I dont since it wasnt made in Japan, anime is short for Japanimation
    I could've sworn it was short for the Japanese pronunciation of the word 'animation'... (i.e. アニメーション, or animeeshon)

And Shinigami, your work looks really nice ^^ You seem to have gotten the anatomy down (though I don't see alot of visible hands... definitely not the easiest part of the body) as well as coloring. The only thing is your characters have a familiar-feeling to them ^.^ But that can be taken either way.

I've thought about making a manga one day, but for now I just doodle, sketch, and keep a mental note on which (potential) character goes where with whom doing what ^_^ While reading them, I like to compare and contrast professional to amateur work as well as Japanese/Non Japanese, I've taken an art class/I'm using intuition, and Original Style/Only Used 'How to Draw' books Style - to find the pros, cons, flaws, and strengths in all of them ^.^
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

well,I've gotten way better since then,that was like near 3 years ago.I did hide hands alot cause i wasn't so great at drawing them,now I got way better and i'll be putting up pictures this weekend.the new pics you'll be able to find them on the deviantart page.
    Omae o Korosu!

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, those were old? Can't wait to see them then =)
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Thanks

yep,old like 2003-2004.I got a lot of new shit,I didn't even put up my best pictures.I wanted to save some stuff just in case people thought my art wasn't so good,i could smash on them with some tighter art.This one guy on deviant art thinks he's up to my art level,we were friends so I told him he was.*_* I know i'm bad......
    Omae o Korosu!

Thanks

Aw ^_^; I try to make honest but helpful suggestions in a nice way, and if I can, compare with myself (because I know the hardship T_T). If they're inspirational, I show them Akiane's work (she really inspired me ^_^) Bragging is definitely a not, because there is always someone better so there's no point
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Thanks

couldn't have said it better myself.That's why I just kept my mouth closed.
    Omae o Korosu!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4