Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Marmalade Boy

Newbie black_rose may be famous one day black_rose may be famous one day black_rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Marmalade Boy

Has anyone heard a manga called Maralade Boy or seen it? If so what do you think about it?

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Marmalade Boy

i haven't seen the whole series of marmalade boy, nor have i finished reading the whole of the manga, but i've seen enough of the anime to know that it's great lol. it's become one of my favourite anime/manga, and i'm not even half way through the story yet. the soundtrack's great, and i'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys romance/comedy anime.

Newbie Darkened Ruby may be famous one day Darkened Ruby may be famous one day Darkened Ruby's Avatar
    Thanks

I only read one Vol of the Manga (only because I can't find Vol 2 -_-''), but I love it!. It's really funny, ammusing and cute, I totally recommend it ^^.
    The Vampire in You.......

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I have read the entire manga series for Marmalade Boy. It was actually the first ever manga series I read completely! I liked all the character dynamics and everything about the way they interacted with eachother, it was very amusing! However, starting in I think the 7th volume, for some reason I got less enamoured with the story... It was still good, but not great... Hehe I dunno ^^;;
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover's Avatar
    Thanks

I've read and watched Marmalade boy.

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh I just love that series It's sooooo awesome,funny and the art is really good as well I have read the whole manga series and i've seen most of the anime Just have 1 boxset 2 go lol
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

My little sister got me hooked to this series!! I haven't watched the anime, if there is one, but I have read the entire manga. Totally hilarious at times, excellent story from the start to finish, and the characters are awesome!!! A really awesome romantic comedy. ^_^

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

it was on of the first manga books i read....i love it...it's good to read even through it a bit weird in the begining.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast