Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Marmalade Boy

Newbie IxarStark may be famous one day IxarStark may be famous one day IxarStark's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Marmalade Boy

I haven't read Marmolade Boy but I think I'm going to since I read Ultra Maniac since it was by the same person and I liked it. But I've scanned through it a few times.
    Your signature was deleted by Hassun.
    Reason: Too big!

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    My little sister got me hooked to this series!! I haven't watched the anime, if there is one, but I have read the entire manga. Totally hilarious at times, excellent story from the start to finish, and the characters are awesome!!! A really awesome romantic comedy. ^_^
    lol yeah, there is an anime based on the manga. in my opinion, the manga's better than the anime, but the anime's really great as well.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IxarStark
    I haven't read Marmolade Boy but I think I'm going to since I read Ultra Maniac since it was by the same person and I liked it. But I've scanned through it a few times.
    Wataru Yoshizumi's mangas were some of the first I read and they are all awesome ^_^ If you liked Ultra Maniac I can almost guarantee you will like Marmalade Boy! lol
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie kingme85 may be famous one day kingme85 may be famous one day kingme85's Avatar
    Thanks

i havent seen the manga but i watched like 2 episodes of it and it was pretty good to me.

Newbie vavagrl1119 may be famous one day vavagrl1119 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i read all the manga...but i couldn't find anywhere that would let me d/l the series, is there anyone who could help me?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    6. Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 2 weeks or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2